13 10.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
Honestly, of all contestants this year, the twins would have been my #1 who I would have liked to meet the most! I‘m a bit jealous! ;) But happy for you.

JenJen94

Just want to say that one of the huge highlights from my Liverpool trip was meeting one of the twins, Turan, in euroclub at 4am at the bar area last Thursday night. He was so lovely to interact with and was delighted when I said his song was in my top 3 this year. In fact, the whole Azeri delegation were lovely and offered to take pics without me having to ask.
Then I met Eldar Gasimov a few moments afterwards waiting for a taxi and he was also very sweet to chat to as well. Those guys made my night by being so nice and genuine.

Oh this is so great to hear! What a lovely encounter you had with him. Actually, they just seem like really nice guys. I saw the video on instagram of them singing with the little boy-they're very genuine.

Well... I didn't expect a Q but at least they avoided last place

Actually, I'm glad this didn't come last place. For me, that wouldn't have been deserved.

Fluke

I know this isn't an original song, but if they could have sent something more like this.... damn. This would have been left side.

They are so talented and sound so nice together. The song was just wrong for the contest, the verses and weird intro were off-putting and messy, the chorus wasn't strong enough to save it for viewers who got bored after the first verse. I got a feeling like with Romania and San Marino, the delegation didn't want them to succeed.

SpiritofKeiino

The twins seem so lovely. They were very gracious on not qualifying. They seemed genuinely grateful to have had the experience, and stayed around for a few more days playing gigs and meeting fans in Liverpool. They may even have attended the final I think.

JenJen94

The twins seem so lovely. They were very gracious on not qualifying. They seemed genuinely grateful to have had the experience, and stayed around for a few more days playing gigs and meeting fans in Liverpool. They may even have attended the final I think.

Yes-very sweet guys who loved the whole experience-hearing lots of lovely things about them too.

ESC94

The televote results of :az: in the first semifinal:

9th place - :lv: :2:
10th place - :hr: :il: :1:

11th place - :cz: :nl:
12th place - :fi: :ie: :md: :rs: :fr: :ch:
13th place - :mt:
14th place - :no: :pt:
15th place - :de: :it: :se:

Last place in : :de: :it: :se: :no: :pt:

Last edited:
Top Bottom