3 2.5%

13 10.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JenJen94

But I don't think that the same people would vote for Sweden and Azerbaijan, I'm not sure that being behind Loreen will be a bad thing. They are in my mom top 3, and Loreen isn't in her top 10. Their biggest opponent will be Ireland, it's my mom 1st place, and I can see why she loves both of them.

Fair enough, of course they won't!

But just feel like being sandwiched right between two major fan faves might not go in their advantage sadly(then again all comes down to what happens on the night)....shame because in the pre parties their performances have really impressed me, because at first I wasn't sure of the song- but now I think it's so charming, lovely and they seem like great guys too! :)

midnightsun

Veteran
I just love the song and honestly, also Turan Turan, sorry, Tural Turan (thank you to the one who brought up the Duran Duran comparison, I will never not pronounce it that way in my head again). They couldn’t be much more perfect for the song. If anybody asked me after listening to the audio only who I picture when I imagine the performer to the song… exactly TURALTURAN! They are so sweet, they HAVE to go to the final… but I‘m so torn…

I want Latvia, Malta and Azerbaijan to qualify so badly, but if I split my votes it’s probably useless. If anyone at all will make it to the German top 10 televote I should spend my votes on only one of these… AAAARGH…

mauve

Veteran
I just love the song and honestly, also Turan Turan, sorry, Tural Turan (thank you to the one who brought up the Duran Duran comparison, I will never not pronounce it that way in my head again). They couldn’t be much more perfect for the song. If anybody asked me after listening to the audio only who I picture when I imagine the performer to the song… exactly TURALTURAN! They are so sweet, they HAVE to go to the final… but I‘m so torn…

I want Latvia, Malta and Azerbaijan to qualify so badly, but if I split my votes it’s probably useless. If anyone at all will make it to the German top 10 televote I should spend my votes on only one of these… AAAARGH…
I feel the exact same way. Such a wonderful song, I have it on constant repeat these days: I also love Malta and Latvia ... I have all three in my top 10 and it will be unfortunately hard for these three countries to reach the final. But that's me, always loving what people don't. :(

MooseShoes

I just love the song and honestly, also Turan Turan, sorry, Tural Turan (thank you to the one who brought up the Duran Duran comparison, I will never not pronounce it that way in my head again).
Sorry! xcrazy

I'm another huge fan of this song, but I think I've (more or less) made peace with the fact that it's not making it to the final. Latvia is a different prospect, though, and if Malta fail to make it through I may end up "doing a Blanco" on my living room. Fingers crossed

Wynnter

As I've already said (I think), this is the definition of "middle of the road" for me. I like how it takes a different turn at the one minute and a half mark, but for some reason this song just doesn't do anything for me overall. It's not bad by any means, just... alright. I guess.

Final score: :5: points

Iker

Veteran
Sorry! xcrazy

I'm another huge fan of this song, but I think I've (more or less) made peace with the fact that it's not making it to the final. Latvia is a different prospect, though, and if Malta fail to make it through I may end up "doing a Blanco" on my living room. Fingers crossed

I missed the memo I think. What do you mean by"doing a Blanco"?

babadabada

To me, this is the most underrated entry this year. Of courses, this not very new sound but it could be the Rosa Lia’s snap of this year because it could have a lot of success on radio. I ear potential in this.
The duet parts are very nice and catchy.

SAYAY

This is a difficult one for me. I do like that Azerbaijan is doing something different, cause this isba song that is very different from their last entries and not a song that I immideatly would have thought would have been from Azerbaijan, but thats totally ok! It gives me a bit of Beatles vibe, which I like. But It also doesnt fully "hit me" and I struggle a bit to fully grasp the songs meaning. But there is definetly intresting elements here and they can definetly sing, so I hope they qualifies and that they keep on using local songwriters in the future too :6: xcheer

SpiritofKeiino

I think this entry is dead on arrival. And it's a shame really, because for once Azerbaijan have brought a locally written song to the table instead of buying in rejected Swedish songs. The song just doesn't seem to be making an impression with many fans, I can't see it getting the support it needs to qualify especially there are few countries that would give AZ points out of love/diaspora factors

kamc

The Black Mamba qualified with very strong televote support in 2021 and they had a laid back, languid vibe that is very similar to Azerbaijan this year.
I don’t remember them being popular with the eurofans either.
There is usually one “surprise” qualifier and I’m really hoping it is TuralTuranX this year!

Top Bottom