3 2.5%

13 10.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

escEndre

We have had the great chance to talk with amazing TuranTuralX! Get to know them here! xheart :-D

Please help us share the interview and subscribe to our YouTube-channel to get the newest interviews of the Eurovision-contestants! xheart

crashworld

Veteran
^The instrumentals sound alright, but the vocals, just no. Not fond of that kinda of vocal tone/style, a little "whiny" for my liking.

MAD20

Mamagama were going to go to Eurovision with this song:

It would have definitely had more chances to squeeze into the final I think. It's quite unique. Anyway, I'm upgrading Tell Me More to :7: points, it always gives me such a good mood.

empo21

Veteran
No cuz why did they low key crush it in Israel Calling?

:az: and :lv: growing on me and I'm starting to feel sad at the thought of their NQ

kamc

^^
Amazing, they liked it with charm and performance levels. They are on the right track for sure

Deleted member 12761

It's different for them yes but different doesn't automatically make it good. The song is boring and imo just not really good. I'd rather have another slay-queen-song.

mauve

Veteran
As for my part: I didn't want another "Slay Queen!"-song. I love "Tell me more", it is my NO.3 and next to Germany and Slovenia my most heard song. :love: Much better than most of the hyped songs this year! C'mon TuralTuranX, slay kings! xheartxrose

Brandt

I just realized the fact that azerbaijan is performing after sweden. and it is 100% televote. azerbaijan has no chance of going to the final.

Chorizo

When I think about Azerbaijan in Eurovision, I think about a country that is trying a little bit too hard and that tends to be over-the-top one way or another. Now I’m wondering, is this what trying too hard looks like in 2023 or are they not trying that hard now? I have nothing against this song, but it seems pretty uneventful. It’s not bad in the way in which Germany tends to be bad, when they try to be "radio-friendly", but this seems just so mid-tier. 7 points for being nice background music, which means I have to rank it higher than the songs that bore or annoy me.

harey

But I don't think that the same people would vote for Sweden and Azerbaijan, I'm not sure that being behind Loreen will be a bad thing. They are in my mom top 3, and Loreen isn't in her top 10. Their biggest opponent will be Ireland, it's my mom 1st place, and I can see why she loves both of them.

Iker

Veteran
Low key reevaluating this song now. The chorus has a certain beauty to it, however the verses come across as too agressive, almost punk, and don't fit together with it. Also i'm worried the stage performance won't be good, i hope they won't be wearing those awful oversized suits they wear for part of the video, they look so awkward and unflattering. A great staging, no idea what it could be like, could lift it, and final is still pretty likely.

I think the verses absolutely suit the song. Have you listened to more than a couple of Britpop* songs? Verses are quite often like here.

*it's actually a variety of rock in disguise

Iker

Veteran
Azerbaijan sending the 100th stereotypical female slay-queen-song: fans go „so new, so fresh, so different“
Azerbaijan sending something they never had sent before: fans go: „so boring, so cliché, so dated“ :lol:

You know there's a lot of stuff in between slay-queen acts and entries like Tell Me More?

This song is pleasant, nice but also too basic and overall uninteresting. The bassline just to start with could have been more intricate for instance and it would make it sound way cooler for me btw.

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
You know there's a lot of stuff in between slay-queen acts and entries like Tell Me More?
My post was more directed towards the - imho - hilarious fact that some can find the nth-version of the same concept „fresh, original,…“

ati0111

"Tell me more about me, you, us"
So catchy

Easily Azerbaijan's best song
and it will be their least successful too...

Top Bottom