The weather

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black

And I'm numb, numb
Numb, numb

Wait
I need some time to fix this can't you wait ?
We can't afford to miss this
You back off slowly through the door
You always go and blame the weather
The weather

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black

And I'm numb, numb
Numb, numb

We're living in a memory
The present is the price I pay
Fade to black
Fade to black

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black​

Fluke

Great.... plain and simple. The staging was quite simple really, except for the "lying down" bit which was pretty impressive itself, but they made it all about him with the dancer just kind of being there to not make it so empty. The vocals were really shaky in the beginning though, but i bet he'll fix it, i think he used vibrato to make up for not hearing himself which is common. I think top 10 is possible for him!

Bmbriga

Yeees!!! I was scared for this one, but so happy it went through. Loved the staging.

Brandt

It is a simple song but simplicity is stronger than trying harder at times. The performance was just on point. Not to even mention his vocal abilities (and his charm xheart). I was not very positive about Azerbaijan making it to the final, but I was hoping for it. That also has to do with the fact that Azerbaijan had to struggle, as all its vote-friends were in the other semi other than Georgia. With the lack of Albania, Israel and Ukraine voting in the other semi, it was one more obstacle on Azerbaijan's chance to qualify. When I heard Azerbaijan in the final, I was shocked in a good way and felt so relieved.

Last edited:

midnightsun

Veteran
I hope Azerbaijan once and for all is able to show they can qualify without any help of "neighbour“ (or friendly with them) countries giving them points. This proves the quality of the song (including the singer). And yes I know, it’s written by a Swede, but still, it’s Nadir with the great voice and who gives it that charme we know of Azerbaijan!

Top Bottom