Contact us

Austria || WV174 - Entry Sent

EDC0708

So time for me to decide, both contestants have great voices, and I can see either one of them representing me at Worldvision, but based on the two songs from each, I think one has songs that might stand out more if it was competing in a larger semi final, and so the act I am going to save is...

EDC0708

Österreich Needs You!

Round 2

Artist Voting

The three artists with the most votes will automatically proceed to round 2. The two lowest scorers will land in the 'Danger Zone', where I, as this games Andrew Lloyd Webber, will decide which of the two will progress, and who will leave the competition. Votes for artists cast in round 1 will be carried over automatically if a voter does not vote this round, but those who voted can vote again with a new ranking.

You can vote for your favourite artist in this round using the point system below.

Use the points system
:12: :10: :8: :7: :6:
to rank the 5 artists below

Send all votes by private conversation to me. I have cleared some space in my inbox in advance, let me know if my inbox fills up again, if you have an open conversation with me, you can reuse that if needed, as I have space for messages, just less for new conversations!

Voting closes at 8PM Cet on Saturday 1st January 2022!

Song Voting

To indicate you like a song, and would like to see it in the final if the artist qualifies, like it with the fire emoji! You can vote any time before voting closes in the third round, after which the hottest song from each of the artists that makes this final three will represent them in the final.

EDC0708

The theme this round is 'Songs with One Word Titles!'
Unless, in the case of MonaLisa Twins, the video has been copyright struck between preparing the round and posting it, in which case it has a five word title!

SONG 1: All About Falling In Love by MonaLisa Twins

EDC0708

I'll extend the round 2 voting until tomorrow in the hope of more votes, results tomorrow!

Uto

Veteran
:be: did their job securing Austrian democracy by voting.

The song diversity here reminds me a lot of melfest, kek.

EDC0708

Thanks @Uto and @SwedishFailurez for sending your votes, voting is now closed!
We are about to find out which three acts are definitely through to round 3, with me having to make the difficult choice between the other two!
First, another dance as the interval act, this time it is Andy Kainz (EDC 2007) with celebrity partner Marika Lichter, dancing to a medley of songs from Eurovision legends Abba!

EDC0708

The results will be announced in no particular order.

The first act to discover their fate is MonaLisa Twins, they are...

EDC0708

Next up are Mothers Cake and Freude, one is safe, one will be in the danger zone.

The act you have saved is...

EDC0708

That just leaves the two female soloists, Florence Arman and Oska, one is safe, one is in the danger zone.
The final act you have saved is...

EDC0708

A difficult decision between the two, especially as both songs are similar, one performance just edged it for me, so the act I am putting through to Round 3 is...

EDC0708

Österreich Needs You!

Round 2
Artist Voting

The two artists with the most votes will automatically proceed to the final. The two lowest scorers will land in the 'Danger Zone', where I, as this games Andrew Lloyd Webber, will decide which of the two will progress, and who will leave the competition. Votes for artists cast in round 1 and 2 will be carried over automatically if a voter does not vote this round, but those who voted can vote again with a new ranking.

You can vote for your favourite artist in this round using the point system below.

Use the points system
:12: :10: :8: :7:
to rank the 4 artists below

Send all votes by private conversation to me. I have cleared some space in my inbox in advance, let me know if my inbox fills up again, if you have an open conversation with me, you can reuse that if needed, as I have space for messages, just less for new conversations!

Song Voting
You get to pick the song each artist will perform in the final if they get through, you can either express a preference by clicking on the fire emoji under the relevant song, or in your pm when you vote.

Voting for both song and artist closes at 8PM Cet on Tuesday 4th January 2022! Voting will then open with the final three performing the songs you have selected for them.

Top Bottom