Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
100,000 streams a day equals 300 euro. Not too bad but no sustainable income of course

aef

Ezio

Veteran
i dont follow the eurovision scoreboard, but I would guess that both Armenia and Georgia would chip away from the Swedish lead, since they are also mysterious and anthemic female power songs and actually more interesting and original also.

Lindon

How is it that on my eurovision scoreboard, the numbers of points are more than 5 times higher? Sweden already has over 116000 points and that was also a couple of days ago like this.
Look at the time of the screenshot. 3:35 PM. @MAD20 is right.

Ezio

Veteran
Fun fact, I love Israel and Armenia more, despite our song being top notch

Lindon

ok, i just saw an ad on youtube for "Who the hell is Edgar" It shows the last 36 sec of the video.

marty

Quite surprising Austria is #2 in the escunited ranking game. 1. Finland/ 2. Austria/ 3. Sweden

MooseShoes

Quite surprising Austria is #2 in the escunited ranking game. 1. Finland/ 2. Austria/ 3. Sweden
I'm going to be a brutal realist and put it down to people who voted before Loreen had oficially been chosen not adjusting their votes. Still, I'll make a note of where those results are and keep going back to gaze upon them for the next eight weeks.

simori95

Actually I think Loreen won’t get so much more next round, Austria (from my perception) scores more consistently. While Loreen gets a lot of high points, I have seen kinda few people not having Austria in their top 10 at all, while there are quite some without Sweden (strictly talking about the time frame in which both were eligible). Sure, Loreen will get more points next round, but not in a way that she would be miles ahead of Austria.

12Pointsgoto.....

Actually I think Loreen won’t get so much more next round, Austria (from my perception) scores more consistently. While Loreen gets a lot of high points, I have seen kinda few people not having Austria in their top 10 at all, while there are quite some without Sweden (strictly talking about the time frame in which both were eligible). Sure, Loreen will get more points next round, but not in a way that she would be miles ahead of Austria.
Loreen will be a lot more popular with the average non eurovision fan voter than Finland or Austria. I honestly do not see Finland doing well with the juries enough to let him win it all, but I do think he will win the televote. I am hoping for an Austrian victory though, they are my number 1 after all.

simori95

Loreen will be a lot more popular with the average non eurovision fan voter than Finland or Austria. I honestly do not see Finland doing well with the juries enough to let him win it all, but I do think he will win the televote. I am hoping for an Austrian victory though, they are my number 1 after all.
Yeah in the contest it might be another story, though I see different possible scenarios and not all of them include Loreen doing super well. But yeah, my comment was strictly about the Forum.

MooseShoes

I'm not sure about Loreen doing as well as people think in general, but part of me is just wishing that into existence. We need to remember that all these people putting her top of the betting odds and top of the Eurovision Scoreboard are the same people who had her number one on that top 250 thing for ten years. Your average televoter is blissfully unaware of all of that stuff. There is an (admittedly) small chance that she is being overhyped as a guaranteed winner, in my opinion.

marty

I'm not sure about Loreen doing as well as people think in general, but part of me is just wishing that into existence. We need to remember that all these people putting her top of the betting odds and top of the Eurovision Scoreboard are the same people who had her number one on that top 250 thing for ten years. Your average televoter is blissfully unaware of all of that stuff. There is an (admittedly) small chance that she is being overhyped as a guaranteed winner, in my opinion.
thats the point. this year it will be an open race until the end though Sweden will stay at the top of the odds until May 13. because it is unpredictable how the public and the jury will act toward Loreen. Finland and Austria bring something new and fresh, Loreen brings more of the same (in a very high quality of course). With a better staging than in the NF (Finland) and a very good staging that can top the video (Austria) Swedens victory can be prevented. I dont think that any other country can win. Actually I think that even Austria can not win. I guess Finland or Sweden will be the winner.

jatojo

I still can't ignore the fact that one of the coolest parts of the song - the "mio padre" part - is 1:1 the hook of Dua Lipa's 'New Rules'.

Top Bottom