Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Who are the contrarians voting 0 and 1? Please report to Mop asap

shameless

OMG Spoiler alert!
I love it - the lyrics, the sound, the video, the typically austrian touch - everything. :love::at:

simori95

I don’t know why but when I tried to think about what kind of stagings could ruin this, I thought about a tap dancing Edgar Allen Poe on stage and now I want nothing else! This could be iconic.

aef

Just out of interest: what is the "typically austrian touch" in this? 😅
We had many music videos with snow - not this year :(

DirtyFalcon

Interesting. Slightly overrated compared to the hype but i see the potential here. Staging will definitly elevate or burn into flames this song. If they have iconic staging, this could potentially smash the televote. A 8 for me.

hzalfa

This has the potential to go viral on Italian TikTok with the "Oh mio padre" part, since calling celebrities "mio padre" is very popular there.

Personally I'm giving :8: in the poll. I've had it on repeat the whole morning so far, but it's the kind of song I grow tired of in less than a week.

akoz

:10: from me and I hope to give :12: in May after rehearsals. Song is very good and stucks in your head really quickly, but music video elevates this even higher. And this is why Austria result will strongly depends from staging - there is so much room to do after this MV. I don't think that if they f*ck up the staging somehow they will miss the final - semifinal 2 is pretty weak and song is too good, so they will definitely be in the final but result in final could be in top5 or easily could be middle of the right side of the table. xpray to don't ruin this song with terrible decisions in staging and good luck :at:

Kruto

I do not know yet, I wanted it to be more spooky...(I am a great fan of Edgar Allan Poe)

Zeus

Everything I feared for. Gosh this year keeps serving me nothing.

But at least it will Q so we can stop the yearly "everyone hates Austria"-claim in this thread.

gingerale

While Halo was obviously made for streaming services this is really for Eurovison. Peaks and valleys, structered but never boring. Every part is better than the part before (Girls Aloud vibes). Staging should underline the different parts.

:12:

tsegaye

Love this, the beat kind of reminds me of Hypnodancer by Little Big in the chorus. Can't wait to see how they stage this, either it will be a catastrophe or just wacky glorious. :10: for now!

Nella

Absolute chaos that slaps, peak Eurovision content, I just hope that it doesn't flop live.
This year is starting look better and better.

:12:

I bims

Veteran
I absolutely love this :12:
Austria is on their A game recently. Sure last year flopped but just because of the vocals and not because of the song. Hope this year will be different! I think we now have the winner of Semi 2.

Top Bottom