Tell me, is this what you wanted?
Tell me, is this what you wanted?
Amen, amen, yeah
Are you getting what you wanted?
Are you getting what you wanted?
Amen​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

Well when two countries have the same title at eurovision there's really only one logical thing to do.

LIPSYNC

giphy.gif

I can not wait to see Vincent in a wig.

giphy.gif

A wig:

CPV4931

I mean... is there a rule that 2 countries can't send the same song (in the same year)?
No, remember "Warrior" in 2015 :-)

illustrado

I've read somewhere that it's an acoustic ballad. and looking at the his discography, there it's not one of his genre. I'm also thinking that the song might have tagalog or ilocano lyrics.

Ezio

Veteran
Something like Nocturne would be great again. I love Nocturne. My favourite winner of all eternity.

marty

I've read somewhere that it's an acoustic ballad. and looking at the his discography, there it's not one of his genre. I'm also thinking that the song might have tagalog or ilocano lyrics.
I also expect an acoustic ballad in ed sheeran style.i dont think it will be gospel. tagalog? no i dont think so.

Ezio

Veteran
I just rewatched Nobody but you and got slightly mad. How is it that our country contributed some of the best songs the last decade and gets so underrated.

Except for Rise Like A Phoenix.

The secret is love, Loin d'ici, Nobody, Limits (inspite the uncharismatic and nervous Paenda) are far superior than many hits like Love is forever, I can't go on, Yodel it, etc.

We were quite robbed last decade. Not sure if Vincent Bueno will provide us with a robbable entry though.

I wouldn't say that often, maybe only Rounder Girls were robbed in 2000, Bobbie Singer in 1999, Tony Wegas in 1992, Simone in 1990.

Thomas Forstner zero points in 1991 - still makes me mad. Or losing to Rock me in 1989. If he lost only to Denmark, fine!

aef

Some days ago I listend to Makemakes 2015 entry and I thought THIS was criminally underrated

Ezio

Veteran
Astrologically, I should be really excited for our country this year in Eurovision.

Austria (1st republic) is Scorpio with Jupiter in Cancer, and Moon in Pisces. Both victories happened, when Jupiter was in Cancer (1966, 2014), we also won the jury vote with Jupiter in Scorpio (2018).

The third water sign is Pisces.

At Eurovision 2021, the stars are aligning perfectly for Austria.

Jupiter on the natal moon in Pisces indicates that public is resonating with our entry. This is an extremely lucky aspect, that is even more empowered by a dramatic trine to Pluto in Cancer and a Sextile to Mars in Capricorn, as if it were an unstoppable force.

Jupiter in Pisces in Spring 2021 is for music lovers, but has a strong religious and spiritual connotation to it as well.

The horoscope of the 2nd Republic is equally dramatically positive. Could we surprise this year?

But then, I hope all astrology is wrong. It should not be sought for answers, at least on a personal level. Because Faith is the answer for everything.

Ezio

Veteran
Some days ago I listend to Makemakes 2015 entry and I thought THIS was criminally underrated

I love the song, but it was not an authentic presentation to themselves. It was designed by ORF and shoved down their throats. L.A. song writing camp, cheesy ballad, subdued stage show and suddenly the piano burns. It was a bit disconnected. Zero televoting points were unfair as usual though. But we received them every other year, so in 2021 zero points are due again.

aef

I love the song, but it was not an authentic presentation to themselves. It was designed by ORF and shoved down their throats. L.A. song writing camp, cheesy ballad, subdued stage show and suddenly the piano burns. It was a bit disconnected.
The biggest mistake was the staging. I liked the burning piano but the dark but the light work was just really bad...

Ezio

Veteran
The biggest mistake was the staging. I liked the burning piano but the dark but the light work was just really bad...
Absolutely. As the host, you got to show off your stage props in a classy way, not keep it as modest as possible. It looked so low budget, I just can't.

I mean, they had holograms this year, but no delegation used it. So ORF should have used it. But in the end, they didn't.

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom