ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

empo21

Veteran
I can feel the Caucasian slay xheat
I might've spoken to soon :xo:

After a first listen, I don't know...the angry parts remind me of Srbuk (rbbd godds), but I'm also adjusting, because I was expecting one thing and got something completely different. I like the melody of 'be good, do good, look good' bit. Rap break is like Alina Pash's song from last year if the theme was about finding love (and panic attacks?).

Kinda messy and underwhelming and two songs in one don't cut it, coz we already have a 3-in-1 song 🐎🤙

Ezio

Veteran
Omg, I suffered a stroke due to a heavy eargasm. This was amazing. I have to shuffle my top spots once again. Easy :12:

Smudy

Listened three times, i think i actually like the rap part the most.

Mid table at best for me.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This was clearly wrote for Eurovision solely in mind. Every inch of this is made with some sort of super slick Armenian staging in mind in order to look super impressive to the voters - the mv partly shows this. 2016 was kinda the same, it's a song to suit great staging. Personally I can't believe that Armenia really dragged its heels sooo late, Like Azerbaijan, only to drop something so wildly not impressive. I'm not swayed one way or another by this. So down the middle of the :5:

CPV4931

Not 100% convinced after the first listening, but this has lots of potential... 7 points so far

OMG OMG OMG

LOREEN CAN BOW BOW BOW

IT'S A JURY WINNER AND A 12 FROM ME FOR

1. ORIGINALITY

2. MELODY

3. PRODUCTION

4. VOCAL

5. VIDEO

6. SOCIETAL RELEVANCE

7. THE MOST CONTEMPORARY ENTRY

8. ACTUALLY THE MOST FEMINIST MESSAGE EVER ON EUROVISION WITHOUT CHEESE, VIKINGS, BOOTIES AND OPRAH CONFESSIONS!!!

john-legend-bowing-z2pccrsrmxedrqbi.webp

Ezio

Veteran
My new Number 1, I just can‘t. I‚m slayed. #cancelme

JSSArcos

This resulted for me in, the originality, melody, the growing perfect articulation of the music.

Ending with the Armenian language is also very well thought out.

:12:xbow

Interestingly, I listened to the song for the first time with two friends (who are not fans of Eurovision) and they liked it a lot, which could be promising.

Semra

I love this! Finally something experimental with a more unique sound within the girl category. I don't know what many of the disappointed people expected, but we already have a UK and an Israel and this is more to my taste. Something for everyone :) This has a more mysterious vibe.

Then again, most of the girly songs don't have a live performance yet...

crashworld

Veteran
The overall composition actually sounds interesting, but then it didn't quite hit. I only know she sounds borderline gibberish when she raps. Then the whole song ends and I feel nothing? Really not sure how I feel about this. Giving this a :4:.

I swear, EBU should issue a fine to those countries that internally select their entrants and make us wait so long just to give us shite songs.

Top Bottom