Contact us

Armenia ARMENIA 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
Since there are no news whatsoever, I'd assume they will announce the artist and the song altogether in March. I know that's very unlikely for Armenia, but who knows if they have just started working on their plans in February.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTH Armenia? Just tell us who is the artist. Really wanted Athena (I really enjoyed Chains on You :)) but I guess she's out of the picture from what Sirusho said.

Loindici

Veteran
I'll be surprised if we get anything from Armenia in February, because it's literally no news whatsoever.

Mrm

Veteran
If you have problem to find a representative, just pick Sarah Dawn Finer! xlove xheart

d3382000b359e675926ce8030f37d05f.gif

Looren

Veteran
armeni11.jpg

I want that girl from Genealogy back

Even though it'll be fair for Armenian's last year representant to be back

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

A-lister

Veteran
armeni11.jpg

I want that girl from Genealogy back

Even though it'll be fair for Armenian's last year representant to be back

"That girl" is Inga Arshakyan who already entered Eurovision once before for Armenia back in 2009 together with her sister, back when Armenia was still good in Eurovision and also what an ESC edition that was! one of the best ones ever! xheat

AlekS

Veteran
Given what's going on in their country right now, it's not the right time at all.
I won't be surprised if they're gonna wait until March 13.
If they wanted to withdraw they would have already done that.

A-lister

Veteran
Given what's going on in their country right now, it's not the right time at all.
I won't be surprised if they're gonna wait until March 13.
If they wanted to withdraw they would have already done that.

Tbh, with the current political turmoil, the Nagorno-Karabakh situation and the COVID pandemic on top of it all, I wouldn't be completely surprised if they withdraw in the end of they day...

AlekS

Veteran
Tbh, with the current political turmoil, the Nagorno-Karabakh situation and the COVID pandemic on top of it all, I wouldn't be completely surprised if they withdraw in the end of they day...
And all of this is going for months already (political turmoil included). Why they haven't withdrawn yet, like they did on JESC? It's almost March and they still keep silence. It's pretty clear that these things won't go away until March 13. Imho, they are in.

Pål Nordahl

I can't help but feel that if they were going to withdraw they would have done it already. I mean, their situation is very clear - they've been dealing with it for a while now. Could be wrong, of course, but it's definitely confusing.

Mainshow

Veteran
Maybe they try to reach out to an artist living in diaspora to make sure that - if everything turns out to be even more dramatic - they can make sure that the whole entry/filming a video can be sponsored and done by other countries/the artist(s) themselves?

Mrm

Veteran
I can't help but feel that if they were going to withdraw they would have done it already. I mean, their situation is very clear - they've been dealing with it for a while now. Could be wrong, of course, but it's definitely confusing.
Yeah this becomes really confusing.. xthink

Top Bottom