24 7.1%

7 2.1%

7 2.1%

12 3.6%

5 1.5%

35 10.4%

• Total voters

Haverdge

Thanks to all of those who voted for Armenia. We are very proud of Aram and even more proud of the fact that we made, composed and produced a song entirely in our own country, without anyone's help, and got the result that we did. I hope next year we do even better and continue down this path.

voteme

Just looked at Armenia's jury result, putting the favourites at the bottom with Azerbaijan (who did the same) - don't understand why the EBU didn't throw them out like they did Georgia's.

ParadiseES

Just looked at Armenia's jury result, putting the favourites at the bottom with Azerbaijan (who did the same) - don't understand why the EBU didn't throw them out like they did Georgia's.

"Favourite" is not an objective term and they have the right to rate every country as they wish (+ putting faves low is something almost every country has done for decades), so nothing can be done because of this. However, EBU could do something about the jurors voting so similar, especially in Azerbaijan.

Iuris

ARMENIA. xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow

I would be very happy if Armenia would have been the winner. I enjoyed a lot during his performance...

¡GRANDE ARAM!

Milos-BC

A real winner for me xbow :D Nothing has changed regarding my #1 spot on the top list :D

He could have delivered a better vocal performance on the final night, though, but I heard he was ill, so it is forgiven to him, from my side, anyway :D

This will remain as the best Armenian entry for me, and I will continue listening to this lovely tune, just like other songs from Aram as well :D

Mrm

Veteran
More entries like this one, better for ESC.. :)
This is pure quality, composition is one of the most quality ones in several previous years.. xup

Milos-BC

^^ Exactly. And he didn't have to use gimmicks, like some, to get the attention of the viewers and the listeners xup

^^ Exactly. And he didn't have to use gimmicks, like some, to get the attention of the viewers and the listeners xup

Depends on what you call a gimmick, really. 'Cause I would say that the light and pyro show he put on at the end was a bit of a gimmick... ;)

Milos-BC

^^ Nowhere near some other gimmicks that were used in other acts. That is very minimalistic. By that criteria, then, every song had a gimmick on stage, and we know that is not true ;)

ParadiseES

She is pregnant and most likely not going to leave her newborn child to take part in a contest that she has repeated she has no interest in.

Wait! She said she's not interested in ESC? I heard she wanted to repeat! :eek:

Haverdge

Wait! She said she's not interested in ESC? I heard she wanted to repeat! :eek:

No, she said that that chapter in her life is now closed and that she has moved on to other things. She also said she believes there are many talented people in Armenia and she wants to give them a chance as well. :)

ParadiseES

No, she said that that chapter in her life is now closed and that she has moved on to other things. She also said she believes there are many talented people in Armenia and she wants to give them a chance as well. :)

That's very bad news :(

Mlyn

Banned
Armenia, don't forget to be grateful for the gifts of a bearded Austrian lady :D

And get used to seeing more of them next year :p

pinkchiffon

I agree with her - I'm against returning artists in most cases, whatever glory they achieved (I don't mind when they're behind the scenes of an entry that gives someone else the spotlight.) Let the show go on.

Top Bottom