12 6.2%

14 7.2%

13 6.7%

9 4.6%

16 8.2%

81 41.8%

• Total voters

Qele_Armenia

Yet they're welcome?! Yeah right! Being at the risk of getting bashed doesn't feel like welcome!

Yeah,it isn't a pleasant thing for singers to perform in the hostile environment but we must do it! And only male singer should go. I hope Armenia to get support all around Europe

Qele_Armenia

^ they did because a big risk of huge fughting between armenian and azerbaijanian fans on the stadiumn

no.it's Azerbaijani government refused to give guarantee to the Armenian footballers,while Armenian government gave every guarrante to them,even more our NT was ready to go first...

deese

^ there won't be any boo, do not hope. ;) and yes, welcome to Baku next year.

PashonFrut

even if the Armenian entry does get boos so what? Most important is that you are secured to enter the stage, you will be secured that you are not in harm of any physical violence and that's it. Whether you will get booed or not, it's not of any importance. You can't just expect people wearing t-shirts with Armenia printed on them lol. If Armenia wins, same sh*t will be happening, big deal.

Qele_Armenia

So u think it's naturall when a singer gets booed while singing cos he's Armenian.well .so what would u do if any of Armenia's supporters wear T-shirts labelled let's say Armenia,would u tear them off?could your country guarrantee security fans of Armenian singer ,and not only Armenians will be among them.could they freely travel with Armenian flags?

PashonFrut

Can you tell me if Armenians would boo Azerbaijanis on stage if the situation was the other way around? If your answer is no, then you are biased sorry. You only have to pick a certain Azerbaijani video on youtube to see what people are saying to us to determine what kind of reaction we would have beeen getting. I thought the boo part would come naturally to you, as it is to me because honestly I wouldn't expect Armenians to applaud either. The security thing has been discussed, there are rules and no way Azerbnaijan will risk everything in sake of making trouble with few Armenian people who will come to represent their country. What I hope is that Armenia is not gonna use this Azerbaijani victory as a way of playing the victim in the public eye. My solution is to put cameras everywhere so no one can accuse the other of misbihaving.

Last edited:

Qele_Armenia

If u wanna get an answer,search for the video when your sportman won the gold medal in Yerevan.the whole audience arouse while your country anthem was performed and nobody booed .search for it in your forum

Scooby

I know that Armenia will not withdraw, and I expect one excellent song for Hayastan, cuz its obviously that Baku is only place in the world where their win will be declared for The biggest Armenian win in history loool

Milos-BC

This song totally deserved to flop, although I was certain they will make it just because of the diaspora and block voting points, but when the song is bad, there is no help. She looked and sounded like Minnie Mouse on a helium, and while I found the stage act interesting during the rehearsals, everything looked horrid on the night itself.

Fixxen

This song is pretty schizo. When the chorus comes, you almost think they have switched to the next track. But still, this will be the no. 1 dance song for me and my friend from Eurovision this year, along with Ireland. Already made a coreography for the chorus, haha!

Sabiondo

So i know why Armenia was out of the final for first time... cause the sabotage for hers was already planned by the Germans to aviod to stay in the finals for first time :D

JackBauer

I love Armenia and most of their songs but that thing was just horrible . Terrible song, voice, performance who would've qualified on televote thanks to diaspora.

I'm glad the jury saved Serbia instead;)

Sorry Armenia, better luck next year and please come back with the good song you used us to.

Michelangelo

Boom-Boom is not a winner, and not a favourite of my own. On the contrary. But it's actually not that bad, there are much worse songs to choose from. Emmy made good try. When it comes to rating the song however, I have no idea where to put it.

alca

Ayo was much better! I heard it on escradio.com yesterday and I loved it!

Top Bottom