12 6.2%

14 7.2%

13 6.7%

9 4.6%

16 8.2%

81 41.8%

• Total voters

r3gg13

Last year, Bergendahl from Sweden was expected to be in the final, even to win, but she didn't deliver. Emmy, here, was expected to enter the final with such ease, but didn't

r3gg13

But since she's from Armenia, and Armenia has always qualified, people assumed that Armenia will qualify regardless of the quality of their entry

94ayd

I was quite surprised at how poorly she sang, compared to some of the rehearsals... This one needed a really good vocal to succeed, so it ultimately failed. :lol:

Narmina

Armenians doesn't have any risk to come here, because they visit our city during different international confrences, sport competitions and etc. So to take part or not will be personally desicion of Armenia. Each country is welcomed here!

aletem

They were one point behind a qualification! :lol: Well Malta and Switzerland deserved it way more, so I am glad Armenia was trashed by the juries. It wasn't a good song and she sang terribly.

Armenians doesn't have any risk to come here, because they visit our city during different international confrences, sport competitions and etc. So to take part or not will be personally desicion of Armenia. Each country is welcomed here!
Weren't the football matches between Armenia and Azerbaijan cancelled for the EURO 2008 qualifiers? And for the EURO 2012, they weren't allowed to be drawn in the same group (they were going to be drawn in the same group (faith :lol:), but they moved Armenia to group 2).

Narmina

^ they did because a big risk of huge fughting between armenian and azerbaijanian fans on the stadiumn

deese

as I heard, nobody is going to withdraw, Armenia is planning to participate and moreover they want to win and raise thier flag in Baku. I can't say anything about the winning as I haven't heard the song yet. In Baku, they won't have any problems for sure.

vaxjoe

Songs like boom boom haba haba doop doop etc etc are finished with esc as it seems

Top Bottom