Re: Argentina ☼ wv talk ♥

[tweet]1082333633153810432[/tweet]
[tweet]1082334612301508608[/tweet]
[tweet]1082336467991580672[/tweet]

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Argentina too hot for wv this edition. Latin Flo is my favourite Flo, although all of them are usually great. Keep slaying us with your country hopping. xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Argentina over? </3 Slutpop Tini remains a dream

omg romanian flo. S L A Y A G E

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Argentina over? </3 Slutpop Tini remains a dream

omg romanian flo. S L A Y A G E

Everyone should have a Romanian era. I need to plan my own soon.

cegs5

WV 130
MERCEDES SOSA - TODO CAMBIA (Everything changes)

Mercedes Sosa's powerful voice is the means of transport for a magical journey from melancholy to joy, startiing with a sorrowful guitar solo, going by soothing panflutes and ending with cheerful drum and people's claps. It's a song of hope in hard times, as her voice goes through the change to get the strength needed to stand by, and enjoy the new times that will eventually come ... because everything changes xheart.

Lyrics in English

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you for sharing this one Cesar. It's so beautiful the way it builds to that joyful ending. Mercedes' voice as well is just absolutely stunning. So forward and strong, yet comforting and warm. This is for sure one of my favourites from you recently.

cegs5

Thank you for sharing this one Cesar. It's so beautiful the way it builds to that joyful ending. Mercedes' voice as well is just absolutely stunning. So forward and strong, yet comforting and warm. This is for sure one of my favourites from you recently.
aww This has been in my waiting list for a long time, Mercedes is one of the artists that impressed me since I was a child, not only her warm and punchy tone at the same time, which is impressive by itself, but also by her personality... this kind of people who gives you peace, comfort and confidence by her presence alone.
I’m happy you like it xheart

cegs5

WV 132

Two times Academy Award winner Gustavo Santaolla feat. Shane August in the sung version of The Wings, from the film Brokeback Mountain.

Gustavo Santaolalla is an Argentinian musician best known for his awarded film soundtracks for Brokeback Mountain, Babel, The Motorcycle Diaries, the original scores for the video games The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part II, as well as the themes for television series such as Jane the Virgin and Narcos.​

cegs5

WV 133

Tonolec - Oreru

Our Father, teach us the singing of the wind
Opygua*, teach us the wisdom of the rainforest

To cross the sea, towards the land where there’s no evil
Let’s dance , all together
Let’s sing, all together
Let’s walk to the land where there’s no evil

*Opygua: spiritual leader

Guarani people are an idigenous community living in lands of today’s Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Bolivia.

The sacred Iguazu Falls hold special significance for the Guarani and are the inspiration for numerous myths and legends. They reveal the sound of ancient battles at certain times, they are also the place where I-Yara—a malign Pomboro spirit abducted Angá, a fair maiden, and hid her. The swallows that inhabit the falls to this day vainly search for her.

AvDUZQw.jpg

Top Bottom