Contact us

All Around the World: Kosovo 🇽🇰 ✾ Dy shokë / Два пријатеља ✾ The Show / RESULTS OUT! CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!

iowacorn

So far I’m right 🤣 cool that you have voted
fzlU.gif

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Well, I'll try to contact the host first, I suppose he has some circumstances, since he doesn't seem to be active on the forum overall. Plus I clearly remember that he used to condemn hosts who acted like this, so something happened most likely. :cautious: Hopefully he's ok though. Also, I think we need some rule regarding this. Not sure what it exactly can be and how it can be handled, but such huge delays aren't a good thing and definitely shouldn't take place.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Vaso has been in and out of hospital a lot recently, so I think we should cut them some slack. But yeah, if they can't be contacted, I think it is fair for someone else to take over.

I would usually say a rule for these kinds of situations is unnecessary and can be handled on a case-by-case basis, but they seem to have been happening a lot lately, so I'll add it to the docket.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Just got a reply from Vaso. Thankfully he's fine, but just very busy. He will be free on Tuesday and Wednesday though and he has plans to finish the spinoff then. So I guess we'll be waiting!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, now when the two NSC editions in a row, in which I was actively involved as a co-host are over, I can get serious about the spinoffs. I'm really sorry that I'm too late with this, but again, I had hostings which occupied all of my free time. Plus it's getting quite hard to negotiate. :cry:
I told @VasilijeM that if he's not able to finish this spinoff in a couple of days, it's better for him to pass this hosting to me. I have no time for a full-length hosting now, but at least I can make scoreboards using the corresponding app.
We understand everything, circumstances can be different, but this spinoff seriously needs to be finished asap. :rolleyes:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ok, I'm sorry, but this situation is getting disastrous. :(
But what can I do when I have literally no reply to my multiple messages like...for ages?
I could've collected all the votes from scratch myself. But again, it would be quite rude of me to do it without the host's permission. :rolleyes: Anyway, I'll try to message the host once again. I literally need just a couple of words from @VasilijeM to get the ball rolling. Hopefully all is fine with him.

Veliky

But again, it would be quite rude of me to do it without the host's permission. :rolleyes:

At this point, I think you can go on. This has been dragging for enough time. When hosting, you have the mandate to deliver a result show in an appropriate time window. Due to many circumstances, involving health or life problems that are perfectly understandable, this appropriate time window is long past due, and someone else should take the matter in their hands. I say go ahead, without waiting for a permission.

Top Bottom