Contact us

Albania: Hersi Matmuja - Zemërimi i një nate

escYOUnited

Administrator
Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Please click HERE to vote for the present ESC United should give to Hersi in Copenhagen. The three options are:

1. Lady Gaga or Rihanna CD: Hersi said that two of her biggest influences are Lady Gaga and Rihanna so handing her the most recent single to her would be a good way to show our appreciation.

2. Best of Eurovision CD: She also lists ABBA and Celine Dion as some of her idols so we would like to give her a greater insight into the contest by putting together a custom CD of the best Eurovision entries of all time.

3. Anger Management for Dummies: Her Eurovision entry is a song about the dangers of letting anger guide one’s decisions and the importance of thinking before reacting. This would be a goofy/fun way to address that issue by handing her the not-so-serious book.

You have two weeks and you can vote once every hour so make sure to come back on a regular basis to cast your vote.

We look forward to your questions and votes!!!

Kaz

Why did you decide to perform your song in {Albanian/English}?

ClassifiedCat

What is your view on the Eurovision Song Contest?
After 3 years of trying in Kenja Majicue (spelling definitely wrong), which year was your overall favourite and why, excluding the reason that you won this year.

Fluke

What do you think the rest of Europe needs to know about Albania? What do you most often feel that they have gotten wrong?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hello Hersi! Albania has a tradition of sending wonderful, unusual and intricate compositions and I believe your beautiful song continues that tradition. I would like to ask you do you have any favourite previous Festivali i Këngës songs and what would you say has been the best Albanian Eurovision entry up until now?

All the best of luck to my favourite Eurovision country. I always feel Albania's heart in their entries. With love from Kai. London, United Kingdom.

Top Bottom