8 5.4%

14 9.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12761

I like the revamp! :8: points. I really hope they make it into the final. Come on Europe! This is really unique and fun.

crashworld

Veteran
She and her family members better up the drama a kazillion times on stage and jam-packed it into a 3-min performance, if not, based on the song along, it is not going to qualify.

mauve

Veteran
The revamp isn't as effective at all. In my eyes the live performance was so much better! xheart Still :8:.

ayzelto

I was looking forward to this revamp and maybe I am the only one but I think the song was elevated. From 4 to 7 points atm.

Looren

Veteran
Some nice subtle changes that made the song even better 🥺

I don't think anyone will top Albania as my N°1 of the year xheart

HarryUK

Veteran
I want to be in an Albanian soap opera I've decided
The Kat Slater of the Balkans

Fluke

So, the song might be sort-of-improved by the revamp, i can't even tell, but the video gives no clue what the staging might be like. Surely something too much like the NF staging is not going to work, and they probably realize that, but i don't really have any idea how they might change it either. I really doubt this will make the final, really.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I enjoyed the original version, but with a good revamp it had the potential to become absolutely amazing :love:
Sadly that didn't happen. I still really like it, and the revamp will probably grow on me, but I expected something better

Deleted member 12761

I don't think they're completely chanceless. They're in SF2 and there are no juries to stop ethnic bops like this anymore. Looking at Sf2 I only see 4 countries that I'm 100% will qualify. I think some of the pop songs are going to struggle much more because they're too safe.

They finally uploaded this bop on streaming services xheart

midnightsun

Veteran
Has Albania ever not qualified in the televote? I think there were only a few years at all in which they wouldn’t have qualified with the televote. Even Albania 2015 qualified though Elhaida was on the same vocal level as Blanka live…

MopManMoss

Veteran
You know what I always find weird is when eurofans go on about countries only sending one gender but then say nothing about Albania who has sent 4 men out of the 18 times they have participated

crashworld

Veteran
You know what I always find weird is when eurofans go on about countries only sending one gender but then say nothing about Albania who has sent 4 men out of the 18 times they have participated

I mean ESC always need an obligatory queen that will bring on the dramatic song and Albania has always kindly provided that quota. So I guess the ESC fandom is fine with that? LOL.

shameless

The song is fun but her performance and charisma are a disaster

EDIT: Sorry, this was supposed to be posted in the Melfest thread (not referring to Loréen, but another contestant)

I think it is fine but yeah, the charisma is the best aspect of the act. They're doing the same like always.

Last edited:
Top Bottom