(Më ike ti) Më ikën miqtë
As dritë nuk kam
Zoti nuk ma fal
T'thirra por sot nuk kam
Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

tuorem

Since Karma is a b*tch, I hope Anxhela does even better than Jonida just to b*tch-slap those who decided to put Albania second in the final again.

Of course, someone has to perform second: does it have to be the same countries though? I don''t think so.

Lance Esgard

A great performance from her. I wish the lighting were a bit different as I'm not a fan of the whole black eyes with no pupils or irises look she had most of the time, but the staging was very competent overall.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
Gooosh her outfit is terrible.. And that make up, duuuh..

I liked her vocals though.. But that performace and outfit not at all.. She alone at the stage wasn't good at all.. :(

I think she barely qualified, Id put Latvia in the final instead of her, but ok..

nudiecrudi

She was absolutely fabulous.
She and her voice, without the too much abused pre registered chorus.
Sexy, dramatic, capable to capture your attention and most of all SO ALBANIAN
Which for me is a very big plus.
She could easily give Bel canto lessons to all the other "divas" around that stage

Iker

Veteran
She was amazing yesterday I agree! And the staging was very right for it.

I am pissed about Albania getting again the same shitty running order in the GF though, it is cruel.

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Amazing performance and a great song. It certainly deserved to qualify. I think she can end in top 15, which would be a great achievment.

Neo

Finally caught up with all the songs after the semis now, and this is currently my favorite! I've changed my vote to :10:

It didn't show up in the preview video how grand and powerful the song was, but it all came together live and really rocked on the night. She also sang it perfectly and managed to hold back and not go over the top with singing and moves which is so easy to do with this type of song.

tuorem

She was amazing yesterday I agree! And the staging was very right for it.

I am pissed about Albania getting the same shitty running order in the GF though, it is cruel.

I don't want to turn this post into another rant about the producer-made draw, but it's getting tiring to see such patterns occur.

It's been three editions that Croatia and Georgia have performed 10th-11th despite being drawn in the second half of their semis... Czech Republic as well was not spared with the crappy starting positions. The list certainly goes on, but these examples came to mind.

Now Albania is to perform 2nd again after 2019, and Russia 5th too. They're not even switching it up. :rolleyes:

Finally, their "we separate acts according to stagings and colour schemes" is BS too, otherwise Cyprus and Albania, that both have silver dresses and predominantly red backdrops, would not follow each other.

edit: just kidding, Croatians got the same early starting positions since 2017 onwards... even in the cancelled edition, they would have performed 11th... Five consecutive years is pure madness.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
I don't want to turn this post into another rant about the producer-made draw, but it's getting tiring to see such patterns occur.

It's been three editions that Croatia and Georgia have performed 10th-11th despite being drawn in the second half of their semis... Czech Republic as well was not spared with the crappy starting positions. The list certainly goes on, but these examples came to mind.

Now Albania is to perform 2nd again after 2019, and Russia 5th too. They're not even switching it up. :rolleyes:

Finally, their "we separate acts according to stagings and colour schemes" is BS too, otherwise Cyprus and Albania, that both have silver dresses and predominantly red backdrops, would not follow each other.

edit: just kidding, Croatians got the same early starting positions since 2017 onwards... even in the cancelled edition, they would have performed 11th... Five consecutive years is pure madness.
I hate it too, so annoying.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm not a big fan of the song, I'm not hooked to the melody, but her live performance was very well done : flawless vocals, she was the center of attention etc. She came 1 or 2 spots after Serbia and was more impactful despise the fact I like Hurricane's song more.

musicfan

This definitely got attention. The staging was sparse but she did a great job, she couldn't have sold it any better. And of course it's refreshing when you have other languages on display. You feel this song.

Top Bottom