12 6.7%

9 5.0%

5 2.8%

5 2.8%

3 1.7%

9 5.0%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

A good result for Jonida. The song itself deserved a top 15, but the competition was strong and she performed too early.

I will definitely remember her as one of the best :al: entrants to date.

Mainshow

Veteran
I still absolutely adore this song and honestly, I think its utterly criminally underrated and I still hate Björkman and everyone involved in placing it #2 in the running order. It's one of the best Eurovision entries ever... so emotional, pure, magical.. the arrangement is simply divine and Jonida killed it!

Realest

I still absolutely adore this song and honestly, I think its utterly criminally underrated and I still hate Björkman and everyone involved in placing it #2 in the running order. It's one of the best Eurovision entries ever... so emotional, pure, magical.. the arrangement is simply divine and Jonida killed it!

She qualified as 9th Place and never had more TV-Potential, even with a good Runningorder tbh, so #2 made Sense.

Mainshow

Veteran
She qualified as 9th Place and never had more TV-Potential, even with a good Runningorder tbh, so #2 made Sense.

Nope.

Giving #2 to more complex/different-sounding Eastern European countries is such a Björkman thing to do and actually, it doesn't make sense to kick off with such entries. There's no natural progression.

Also, the producers wanted to come up with the running order to make sure that all entries can shine and that not so many up-tempo songs follow each other whilst 5 ballads follow somewhere else. It shouldn't be used to place someone who did qualifiy as #9 or #10 in the semi. That's abuse of the concept why we got rid off a random draw.

Realest

Nope.

Giving #2 to more complex/different-sounding Eastern European countries is such a Björkman thing to do and actually, it doesn't make sense to kick off with such entries. There's no natural progression.

Also, the producers wanted to come up with the running order to make sure that all entries can shine and that not so many up-tempo songs follow each other whilst 5 ballads follow somewhere else. It shouldn't be used to place someone who did qualifiy as #9 or #10 in the semi. That's abuse of the concept why we got rid off a random draw.

I have to disagree. 80% of Albanias Televote in the Semi and 100% in the Final were Diaspora, while she was outside the Top15 almost everywhere else where no Albanians live. She was never going to get more Televotes. Its only fair to give #2 to a Country who starts with Tons of automatic Points and has 0% winningchances anyway.

Zonne147

Well the only thing I know is that I still listen to this song like 2 or 3 times a day one year after the contest, which was something that have never happened before to me with an Eurovision entry (I'm very recent though :lol:...)

This will remain in the masterpiece level for me, forever xbow

Mainshow

Veteran
Just came in her for some stanning.

Seriously, I'm listening to this song right now... It must be one of the most underrated Eurovision entries ever! What a song! The arrangement gets me all the time... It's simply epic. What a Bombastic ride of emotions.

ESC94

I´m kinda bored right now so here are the televoting placements for :al: in 2019. :LOL:

25th place - :ee: :ie: :lt: :md: :es:
24th place - :am: :il:
23rd place - :au: :cy: :is: :pl: :pt:
22nd place - :by: :dk: :hu: :lv: :ru:
21st place - :ge: :ro:

20th place - :nl: :uk:
19th place - :fi: :mt:
18th place - :no:

16th place - :sm: :de: :az:
15th place - :rs:

13th place - :fr: :se:
12th place - :be: :sl: