Administrator
albania-temp.png

NikkiBoy

:al: Kesji Tola (ft. Rona Nishliu)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Rona Nishliu (ft. no one)

or

Juliana Pasha & Kejsi Tola & Aurela Gace form a supergroup.... J.K.A.

or just yet another amazing entry from by far my most favourite Eurovision country ever will doxyes

NikkiBoy

I like the group:

Juliana Pasha, Kejsi Tola and Aurela Gace.

rashutaarbl

I think it's time for a song made by Flori tbh. He has produced so many great albanian songs and he should definitely try next year as a singer/composer. Some songs made by him this year

and Elhaida Dani who is competing in the Voice of Italy

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I really like Xhensila, I think she'd be a great choice from Albania :)

A-lister

Veteran
Yes to Flori Mumajesi as producer/composer (or even partly act although I would prefer Elvana or a Elvana/Flori duo as the act).

Festivali i Këngës need to step into the new century finally... Albania has alot of cool contemporary clubby music which includes some ethnic motives, but because of the old-fashion way the National selection is treated we are yet to hear some actual contemporary Albanian music in ESC.

NikkiBoy

When can we see a confirmation from Albania?

A-lister

Veteran
Would be a pity if they'd withdraw, I don't think they got a good reason for it.

Sure, there were a couple of times when I found them underrated (2005-2006, 2008-2009). But they've also been overrated (2010)...

And seriously did they expect success with the entry they sent in 2013?? It was pretty crappy... and Rona's success proved that even with a risky but GOOD entry a country can actually end up high.

It'd be weird if they'd withdraw because I don't really find a good reason for it.

A-lister

Veteran
It's hilarious that they blame bad results, I mean did they really take a proper listen to their own entry? :lol:

Sure, Armenia qualified from the same semi with an even worse rock entry, but that doesn't make the Albanian one more worthy anyways...

NikkiBoy

Albania just need to think about something else. I said it. I said they should send Kejsi Tola..

But Albania will hopefully be in Copenhagen!

Tinchey

I don't want my favourite ESC country to withdraw. xcry They had amazing entries so far... I thought they would still be blinded by Suus' success. :( But I think the main reason is the lack of funding... too bad. EBU WORK THIS OUT!

rashutaarbl

tumblr_mmyfzdJzXA1s9mlblo1_250.gif

That source says nothing about Albania withdrawing except for a line where it mentions about some comments on social networks that Albania shouldn't take this contest that seriously and even withdraw . I can't believe that someone used that as a source to back up a "withdrawal" :lol:. I don't think they will do something like that.

Top Bottom