Contact us

ADAMSBURG 225 - I Wish You Were Mine....

Schlagerman1

Adamsburg is rejoicing, not only being back in the final, but that Aldous managed to reach 6th place for the third time ever is amazing. We are back on track it seems! xheya

For the next edition, wherever we are going, Adamsburg is planning to send a real party song in a language that might seem unusual for NSC-viewers and for Adamsburg in particular....stay tuned for it in the coming days. ;)

Schlagerman1

10th place!! Best placement from a PQ-song ever! Thank you all that enjoyed my entry this time! :D
Going as I often do with something completly different from the edition before. In NSC 189, Adamsburg will go with a romantic ballad with a slight 80s sound. Hope that you will like that one, it will be announced during the weekend! :D

Schlagerman1

Despite not qualifying to the final, we are glad it did better than expected, thanks for all the points in 190! Time for Adamsburg 96th entry in the contest, and well, we thought we were going to send something different this time. It is a song that might sound harsh when you read the translation to this, but it is made by a humour group from Sweden that in this case makes fun of people that are blaming others for their own problems. TVAdam presents the song for NSC 191 in Doire:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 191
"Bögarnas Fel" Grotesco

xqueenbitch xbowxdance2

Schlagerman1

A wonderful 16th place is quite a lot better than I thought for Grotesco prior to this edition, thank you all for your votes! I have decided that the upcoming four entries, with the final being our 100th song from Adamsburg, will all have the swedish language, as a way to go back to my roots, sending a few swedish songs when we started competing in NSC 2. This time, I felt it was time for some real swedish pop, and why not bring back one of our queens of it. For the 10th time in NSC history, and for the 2nd time for Adamsburg, the artist formerly known as September...

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 192
"Panna Mot Panna (Forever Young)" Petra Marklund
xmusic xdancexlove

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Schlagerman1

Well it looked so good during the results, ending up in despair. 21st place isn't bad though, thanks for all the votes! :D
For my next entry, we keep the swedish trend and go with more of a indie-pop sound, with one of Swedens more promising groups in my opinion. Here is the 98th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 193
"Gå Rå" Hemliga Klubben
xdance2xmusicxdance

Schlagerman1

In NSC 195, Adamsburg will send it's 100th song to the contest and it is time to celebrate that! Since it is going to be held in July, which probably is the only month this year where I will be somewhat busy, I will just have it to put it a bit earlier.
That is why I announce that the 10th of June, right after the results of NSC 193, The 100 edition Adamsburg Celebration Contest will begin!

9T7UHAW.jpg

28 songs from Adamsburg repetoir has been selected and will compete to become the best of the best!
....how now someone can be the best of the best when it is a country that has never won NSC, but you know the point. xrofl
You will vote for your favorites and in the end, we got our own little NSC final result being held around the evening of the 21st of June!
More information will come during these following days, as well as potential clues on what songs might be competing.
Maybe you could guess the songs already, the first five clues will come some time tonight! :eek: :D

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Schlagerman1 Omaga 195 will be my 100th entry as well! :eek: Loving this idea, might steal this idea if you Amen.mp3 and do it after you haha

Congratulations btw !! xclap Long live ::adb xbow !!!!

Schlagerman1

The first clues on five of the songs competing in our 100 editions celebration competition:

28630153188_6552a27df1_b.jpg
a6ad47eb6e37580170ab5ef30a419300.jpg
licensed-image

another-round-mads-mikkelsen.jpg
220px-HTGAWM_season_1_dvd_cover.jpg

Can you guess which Adamsburgish entries are behind these pictures and does it make you excited for any of them? :eek: :D

Schlagerman1

Time to see an another group of clues, to see what potential entries are coming up in the celebration competition. Here are four songs, translated into pictures:

36189202._SX318_.jpg
bisexual-e1519414815441.jpg

b3f.jpg
Dima_Bilan_ESC_2008_cropped.jpg

Do you understand what the pictures mean songwise? And which picture makes you think might be your favorite?! :eek: :D

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
My guesses:

The Cataracs - Top Of The World, Rebekka Karijord - Wear It Like A Crown, Yelle - Comme Un Enfant, Hej Matematik - Party I Provinsen, and Jeffree Star - Get Away With Murder from the first set.

Caotico - Brains Out, Grotesco - Bögarnas Fel, Ibibio Sound Machine - Give Me A Reason, and Edith Backlund - True Believer from the second set.

Might be way off on a few tho. :p Cataracs and Jeffree Star both got high points from me. ;)

I have a milestone in NSC 195 too, 150 entries. :eek:

Top Bottom