Contact us

ABU TV Song Festival 2015

EscGeek

Veteran

It's time again for mini asiavision! Which countries did you like?
Am I the only one here who cares about this?

my top 5:

i tried to upload the japan performance in youtube but damnnnn.... they take copyright thing very seriously. i'm like, chill out japan.... i'm just showing my support. :?

anyway, south korea and japan really impressed me year after year! :p i love that they never bother with ballads because they know the rest of the participants will go for that. if the contest finally materialises, i'll definitely vote them tons of times! politically, i don't think anyone hates south korea and japan too. so they'll surely become the "swedens" of asiavision.

but this year, debutant kazakhstan really took the cake for me. that high note is very impressive. really strikes a fear of god in me. xshock

my country, malaysia, sends an unknown singer for the first time and she sung a song released in 2004... that is originally by someone else. i'm so disappointed. :(

if anyone wanna watch the performances, checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQSF26aqrCUAca5dhjjZn8A/videos

GRE

Nice try :)
Be prepared also for something more

Marcos

I just watched it. Was so boring actualy. Crowd was just so boring with that all old people at front side. Rest of them were Korean fangirls xD

Japan group,Korean group and Vietnamese guy were looking like "wtf we are doing here" xD

I just watched it. Was so boring actualy. Crowd was just so boring with that all old people at front side. Rest of them were Korean fangirls xD

Japan group,Korean group and Vietnamese guy were looking like "wtf we are doing here" xD

yeah, i cringed SO HARD at the vietnamese guy keep asking the audience to stand up and dance with him. i'm like, dude... that ain't gonna happen. STOP IT.

Top Bottom