Contact us

2021 Bold Predictions

Loindici

Veteran
France might actually win the whole thing IMO

Not that impossible, but yes. I've noticed how France might be in the dark horse status after many entries were released.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:md: Natalia will walk on stage to start her performance but will be suddenly interrupted by Philip Kirkorov who will shove her of the stage and hold a miniconcert followed by a 4 hour speech about his ESC success. At which point security will finally get on stage and remove him. Moldova will go on to win.

heke1988

:by: and :ru: will qualify

bstream

The remaining songs will just be hit after hit after hit and turn this year around

:ch::gr::uk::mk::lv::is::pl::bg:

:az::ge::mt:

giphy.gif

heke1988

If Finland won't qualify or jury will vote Finland once again low, I will start a riot!

0scar

:gr: will win so the winner's reprise will be the last dance of the contest

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
:md: Natalia will walk on stage to start her performance but will be suddenly interrupted by Philip Kirkorov who will shove her of the stage and hold a miniconcert followed by a 4 hour speech about his ESC success. At which point security will finally get on stage and remove him. Moldova will go on to win.

I'm sorry sir, but that's not bold at all. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My bold prediction and I'm just going to trow it out there:

:pt: is pulling a Jamala and is winning the whole thing (not 1st with televotes neither 1st with jury)

heke1988

Top Bottom