Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yass good girls gif. Love that series.

images

Excited to see what this will be.

Journalist

I wish you all welcome to 2nd Serbian National Final in my organisation. For this edition, I prepared for you 4 songs from my favourite Serbian singer Aleksandra Radović ( a Serbian singer-songwriter, vocal coach, television judge and voice actress ). Her songs are very emotional. In almost every song, she sings about love and her ex-husband. She isn't sad or pesimistic, because through her songs, she is showing us her power and strength to overcome all problems in her life. These songs ( 01 Card for south, 02 My ex-darling, 03 Loner, 04 Remember me ) are special to me and I hope you'll help me to decide which to send. Thank you all and enjoy listening the songs! xheart

You are welcome to vote and others of course xwave xwave xheart

@RainyWoods @FabiESC @Lupus @JSSArcos @Amir @theditz83 @AshleyWright @Mike @Ausesken @Gabor77 @Gera11 @Staewi @marc @Sultana @NikolaiMoller @nekoisneko @Steffan @theCONWEL @Romeo @Zonne147 @empo21 @Gogerko @Gabe @Kimrt @Fierro @Uto @Mainshow @Krishoes @ZoboCamel @lavieenrose @Eulaliya @Genesis @CypriotGirl @Arion @Edweis @DanielLuis @EscTurkey @Uvaro @kopachka @SaladBreak @anaraqueen

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. Woah, my top pointer here xheat Probably quite a predictable favourite for me to have, but wow xheart Also, these banners are beautiful. Aleksandra living her lovely autumn leaves fantasy there 🍂 🍁 Gorgeous!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I didn't realize the deadline for this was so soon. I'm glad I got my votes in quickly as I usually only start listening to NFs after each edition has finished. I hope my favourite has won xpray I keep going back to listen to it.

Journalist

Serbia sent our NF winner! We are staying together with Aleksandra and hoping for her success :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom