Pride_flag_Serbia_basic.png

Last edited:

kopachka

Re: Serbia

let's say this is my plan for future entries:

WV 2 - a singer, who should've represented Serbia in WV 1
WV 3 - a group which already took part in WLSC and NSC
WV 4 - one of the biggest stars in the Balkan countries
WV 5 - a group which has one of my favorite songs ever (and that song will probably be my entry)
WV 6 - probably a NF with singers who represented Serbia in ESC

probably I will need help with choosing song in WV 2 & 3, but I don't wanna organize NF :cool:

Milos-BC

Crvena Zvezda! SOOC

Because of it, my favorite team stayed out of Europa League!!IOTAP

I know, I watched the match (both matches actually).

I think Omonia was too defensive in both matches. If they played a bit more brave, I think Zvezda would've been knocked out. They had luck on the penalties too.

I actually placed my bet that Omonia would eliminate Zvezda and well........I failed and lost the money :( :lol:

And my Partizan got knocked out by your current champions (AEL) :( But, at least we made it to EL :D I am happy with that too.

kopachka

I agree :(
but we are coming back to WV2 with even stronger candidate, ofc turbo-folk singer :twisted:

Milos-BC

^Anyway, Omonia is rubbish this year... They kicked out all the good players! Stupid management!:twisted:

But so does APOEL, they were knocked out by an Azeri team! xrofl2

Ah, so we are not the only teams with "wise managements" that sell more than half of their team at the end of their season? :lol: Our management does this all the time....

I didn't know that APOEL sold their key players too. That explains their elimination in the EL play off.

I don't follow the Cypriot soccer much, but I know about Omonia, APOEL, AEL (I met them this year when they knocked us out :lol:) and Anorthozis. But, I think that :cy: soccer is in a great transition, and if the managements stop selling the best players at the end of the seasons, I think you are going to have 2 teams directly in the Champions League very soon.

I think this team of Omonia has some very good players actually. From what I remember from these two matches against our eternal rivals in :rs: , I liked Christofi, Freddy and Assis the most. There was another interesting player I noticed in your team too, but I forgot his name :oops: :lol:

On topic - Too bad "Marakana" didn't qualify :( I was almost certain you would....

kopachka

Ana Nikolić
:rs: WorldVision 02 :rs:

Ana-Nikolic-Dzukela.jpg

Ana Nikolić is my favorite Serbian singer, and she was supposed to represent Serbia in last edition of WV,
but in the last moments we chose Radmila with song Marakana instead. However, Ana is back :cool:

ana_nikolic_v.jpg

My favorite song of her is Romale Romali (xheart), which I would definitely send, but since the songs from ESC national finals are not allowed to participate,
I can at least post that song here. Enjoy in it, and after that, you will see which four songs are the part of our national final xcheer

SHE IS AMAZING, isn't she? xrose

And now let's see which four songs are the chosen ones:

1. BAKSUZE

2. DŽUKELO

3. EKSTAZA

4. MIŠO MOJ

Aaaaaaand I decided to add the two suggestions by forum members, so here are two more songs:

5. OD LJUBAVI DO HORORA

6. ZLA BARBIKA

OK, that's all.
Voting style: 6 - 4 - 2 - 1.
Thanks in advance, and I'll vote in anyone's NF, who votes in mine xbow
(Who doesn't hold any NF is still welcomed to vote)

VOTED:
South Korea
Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Argentina

Jim

:ar: ARGENTINA voted for the Serbian NF! I hope that you will vote for the NF of ARGENTINA too!

Top Bottom