Contact us

🚀 WV 160 WARSAW 🚀 | SEMI FINAL 1 | RESULTS <ONLINE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

DEAR COMMANDERS
Uthena was most pleased to inform, that she received the details of your findings! Therefore, we are happy to announce that, the video transmission will be published on Monday, 15th at 21 CET! CMDR Moore, CMDR Woods and CMDR Uthena can't wait to welcome first batch of commanders in Colonia! All Earth inhabitants can join us on YouTube to witness the grand arrival of the fleets! Make sure to be with us on YouTube so you can join live chat with fellow commanders as well as the hosting team!

Genesis

HELLO AGAIN COMMANDERS!

This is your favorite CMDR Moore! We are so excited to welcome first leg of the expedition in Colonia tonight! Currently, we are calibrating our equipment so we are ready to accept such a large volume of arrivals to our station! For those unaware, Expedition 1 and Expedition 2 set from Earth last week, to join as at the Colonia for special Polen celebrations; not only Doda has won WorldVision, but the nation achieved the impossible; IT CAN INTO SPACE! May I remind you, that the Colonia is the furthest set human base, far from where we originate from. It is approximately 22.000LYs away from Sol, the home of our planet Earth!

unknown.png

Again, we can't wait to have you here! Also, do remember that you can join us on our special YouTube transmission!

Nicholas123

Expected flop. These songs never work for me in WV. C'est la vie, i suppose. :mrgreen:

1T7kzSs.jpg

Congrats to the qualifiers! :D And thnk you for the great show (uto, mario - Zeus maybe too? i am not sure).

:gr: NQs

6 Russia
4 Kanto
2 Hong Kong

Not bad results at all! xclap

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
L4SuisK.png

A VERY GOOD EVENING TO YOU ALL COMMANDERS. TONIGHT WE SAW BRAVE SPACE TRAVELLERS SAFELY ACHIEVE WHAT AT ONE TIME WAS DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE: TO TRAVEL 22,000 LIGHT-YEARS ACROSS THE GALAXY, JOINING CMDR MOORE, CMDR UTHENA AND MYSELF, CMDR WOODS, HERE IN COLONIA WHERE WE ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL POLISH SPACE PARTY. MANY DIED ON THE WAY HERE BUT THEIR SACRIFICE AND DETERMINATION TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND TASTE SOME NICE POLISH FOOD SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, INSPIRING GENERATIONS TO COME. WE SALUTE YOU COMMANDERS.

I MUST SAY.. YOU ALL PILOT SUCH DASHING SHIPS. MIGHTY FINE INDEED. IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, AND I PROMISE THE FUN HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

ATTENTION: SPOILERS BELOW COMMANDERS
CLICK BELOW ONLY WHEN YOU'VE WATCHED THE RESULTS SHOW VIDEO

DbEl0EA.png
FgDzVLY.png

SsJYf3a.png
MuYexxq.png

O0k3517.png
7pFSkzW.png

glfFxK6.png
yHW2I3S.png

RO6Gnrn.png
zUWfwFa.png

Vi0xXm6.png
djVhhw1.png

DID NOT QUALIFY

QUALIFIER 62
GERMANY 60
GREECE 53
REJU 52
KANTO 50
HONG KONG 47
SEOUL 45
SUDOGWON 41
SWEDEN 40
CANADA 38
ENGLAND 33
TURKEY 33
PORTUGAL 32
RUSSIA 20
CROATIA 44 DNV

thargoid-angry.gif

REJU

REJU WINNER 62
GERMANY 57

QUALIFIER 57
QUALIFIER 47
QUALIFIER 47
QUALIFIER 45
QUALIFIER 43
QUALIFIER 41
QUALIFIER 40
KANTO 39
SWEDEN 37
QUALIFIER 36
HONG KONG 35
QUALIFIER 32
TURKEY 31
QUALIFIER 31
SUDOGWON 29
ENGLAND 28
SEOUL 25
RUSSIA 21
GREECE 18
QUALIFIER 16
CANADA 13

PORTUGAL 12
CROATIA 28
DNV

giphy.gif

THANK YOU FOR BRAVING THIS JOURNEY TO BE WITH US COMMANDERS
WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU SAFELY ARRIVE TOMORROW

🪐🛸 👽 👨‍🚀 🚀 ⭐

Last edited:

Ausesken

Amazing results show!! xbow xbow You guys are great!

Really happy for :es: qualification! 🔥 Thank you everyone who made it possible xheart

But... :de: out? IOTAP xangry

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
(Someone from) Brown Eyed Girls? Qualifying for once? xcry thank you for making history for this angelik entry

:8: :de: ouch xcry being so close in both regular and REJU is quite painful
:7: :seou:
:5: :en:
:3: :hk:
:1: :ru:

Sorry for not being able to watch the show live! My cousin from my family's hometown is at the city today and visited us right at the time. I watched the video, though. It was fab! Great job to the three of you. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom