Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Method-Draw-Image.png

Method-Draw-Image-2.png

CMDR-Woods-box2.png

Last edited:

Zeus

Great banners guys! Eyecandy really.

Voted already, wasn't really a good semi in my book, but at the same time voting wasn't hard for that matter. Clear top 10, clear 12-pointer.

Curious to see what my entry will do, I have low expectations (might be too 'slow' for most people), but don't really care this time. Top 10 last time was already a cool surprise. We'll see!

Uto

Veteran
avatars-000614522871-h2iese-t500x500.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
ZcBU3eo.png
Has voted in both semis. We wish you luck on your journeys, commanders. My top 10 in semi 1 is satisfactory but I had a much harder time in Semi 2 as there were five or six songs over there fighting for top points versus the three in the first that were ahead of the pack. Of course, needless to say to you CMDR Moore that you've given us dazzling shows, and we know this is only the beginning. We salute you already 07

theditz83

Veteran
I actually really enjoyed this semi - felt quite varied with something for everyone. My :12: was clear from the first listen through despite some strong competition xheat

Will listen do a final listen through of Semi 2 tomorrow and then send all my votes through to Cmdr. Uthena pronto before we're swallowed by a black hole xscared

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
WELL. To buck the trend, I didn't have a clear favourite xo, the battle for my 12 in both semis was a fierce affair between songs I already knew and loved and 2 super elite discoveries. xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom