Contact us

🚀 WV 160 WARSAW 🚀 | SEMI FINAL 1 | RESULTS <ONLINE>

Zeus

Surprise Q, nice. Great presentation, so much work.. Big respect.

Ofc I lost a 12 again. Sad. I liked the song on almost some kind of emotional level as I could also relate to the lyrics, I guess me and my gf are 'young sad lovers' too. But yeah, the song was too indie for WV probably. Shame tho @Nicholas123.

:12: :gr:
:8: :hk:
:6: :pt:
:4: :kant:
:3: :hr:
:1: :ru:

SAYAY

Thank you for those of you who voted for Portugal. Hopefully I'm coming back stronger next edition :D

BernadetteCydonia

That was a tremendous show! Well done 😁👏

As for the ships that made it to the dock themselves... that's a whole other thing to consider tbh

:12: :hk: I HATE Y'ALL FOR MAKING THIS DIE OUTSIDE THE SPACECRAFT WTF THIS IS NOT NICE.
:8: :kant:
:6: :ru:
:5: :de:
:4: :hr: ☹️
:3: ::sudo (the ONE time I vote for BLACKPINK...)

Lombardy will see you all later. We might as well be also going to die in a space fire but we tried our best :')

Seok-jin

:neus: REJU

:8: :se:
:5: :seou:
:3: ::sudo

Congrats to all the qualifiers and thank you for the spectacular show! xlove

Journalist

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to all finalists! xcheer
My scoring situation is really bad, I only had 3 finalists in the whole TOP10. It's a pity for those of you who were eliminated.. xshock1:

12 Croatia
10 Sweden
08 Germany
07 Turkey
06 Sudogwon
05 Seoul
04 Q
03 Q
02 Portugal
01 Q

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to all finalists! xcheer
My scoring situation is really bad, I only had 3 finalists in the whole TOP10. It's a pity for those of you who were eliminated.. xshock1:

12 Croatia
10 Sweden
08 Germany
07 Turkey
06 Sudogwon
05 Seoul
04 Q
03 Q
02 Portugal
01 Q
Yeah this was a very very bad result for you. I noticed this earlier yesterday as I had the exact opposite thing. Pretty much all my faves made it, which also doesn't happen all that often. So I calculated this for everyone and you lighted up immediately as the amount of points you gave your Qs is only a single digit. Don't worry though, you'll have 2 digits for semi 2.

Yeah this was a very very bad result for you. I noticed this earlier yesterday as I had the exact opposite thing. Pretty much all my faves made it, which also doesn't happen all that often. So I calculated this for everyone and you lighted up immediately as the amount of points you gave your Qs is only a single digit. Don't worry though, you'll have 2 digits for semi 2.
Since Utopolis and Sween are still at war and competing for the same resources that are our respective top 10s which Q'd, I guess just :hk: is missing from your top 10.

Still sucks missing out on my 12 despite having 7/10.

Fierro

Incredibly done show. You are true talents xheart I bet you had a lot of fun doing this

Here is votes from :ua: (REJU)

:12: :de:
:10: :seou:
:4: :gr:

My 7/10 made it through but I lost two of my top-3 which is bummer for me... those were lovely songs :(

Gogerko

I'm so sorry I did not vote. I was on a vacation and my phone got into the water so I had no connection.
Congrats to all the finalists!

Top Bottom