Contact us

🗨 LANGUAGECEPTION Spinoff 🗨 THE SHOW ‼ START VOTING NOW 🔛 ‼ ▶ ( deadline 23.12.'20. 23.59 CET ) ◀

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me at this recap and the songs in it:

tenor.gif

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I know I'm late to the party here, but when I sent my entry, I sent a link to Cristina Vee's bio, not RichaadEB's, because Cristina is the one singing (not that it would have made a difference for my entry, as they're both from California). It's rather irrelevant what language the producer speaks imo, unless he (or she) is singing.

Also, great recap! :D Some really good entries here. :D

OMG MORTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Was wondering how you'd react to it tbh. ;)

iowacorn

Hey! Öösingimaed here.

So I derped hard and send an older, lower quality link by mistake.

For me it makes a difference in listening to it, so in case you'd like to give the song a second go, I'll leave this here. [if that's okay]

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey! Öösingimaed here.

So I derped hard and send an older, lower quality link by mistake.

For me it makes a difference in listening to it, so in case you'd like to give the song a second go, I'll leave this here. [if that's okay]

I'll swap the link with this one in the OP. I'm sorry if there's been any inconvenience caused.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
A bit more than 2 days left to go until the deadline. 7 nations have casted their votes as of now.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

ferret

@anaraqueen
How do I know the tune of your song? xthink The original version is from Indonesia, isn't it?
p.s. OK, I just saw your post above. I just wanted to make sure.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
@anaraqueen
How do I know the tune of your song? xthink The original version is from Indonesia, isn't it?
p.s. OK, I just saw your post above. I just wanted to make sure.
You mean the original song, right? There was a link in the description of my entry that linked to this song.

The melody is significatively different, though. Hope you don't mind. :lol:

Rmetr0

::svo has just sent their points
Really good spinoff, would have easily voted for 20 songs instead of 10, well done you guys! xup
Loved those google translate vids :lol:
It was really hard for me to pick an entry for this theme, I literally just grabbed the first thing I found and it was on one of the last days to confirm... So, I am surprised to see a lot of hot stuff right here actually fitting the theme xheat

ferret

You mean the original song, right? There was a link in the description of my entry that linked to this song.

I told Neko about this song. The number of views just surprises me, too much for Indonesia. :lol: Obviously, this will be the top-5 for OM! But I'm not going to send it, thanks. :lol::lol:

Top Bottom