Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you for them points. xheat

Lukeland landsliding it, it seems. xbow xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oof, Great winner, congratulations. xheat Arirang second also what a great result.

Thank you Vasilije for hosting it's been wonderful, i'm happy I took part in the end. :D

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
omg these results xheat signing in last minute and getting a top 5? Thank you canceled test!!!!

Congrats Lukeland!!! You were so close of getting my points (a 12th xcry), very deserved. I'm glad to see my 12 in the top 3, 4 minute doing well and Efi Thodi in the left side of the scoreboard.

Thank you Vaso for hosting!!!!

Rmetr0

Mind-blowing top-2 xheat xheat
Was sceptical about "Pour lui" but fell in love with this one from Parade of Planets 😍
My sincere congrats to you, Lukeland! xcheer

Thanks everyone who liked and ranked "La voce dell'alba", especially Effiland for the unexpected :12: xlove

Great hosting, @VasilijeM! I enjoyed everything you made! xup

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Luke! And thank you Rumia & NBS for your points :D Thought I might get a little more than 2 voters, but I greatly enjoyed this spinoff anyway :mrgreen: Thanks for the great hosting, Vaso!

94ayd

Started off slow, but managed to get a very decent 6th, only :12: points away from 3rd, so thanks a lot to the following juries for their points:

::ari, ::rum & ::yap for :1:
::slf for :3:
::luz for :4:
::che for :5:
::ous for :6:
::hal for :7:
::bal, ::ems & ::tuz for :8: :)
Pyreica for :10: :D
::nbs & Tamausia & Delatnnor for :12: xheart

Congrats to Lukeland, my clear favourite from this line-up and thanks to ::tuz for being a great host! :mrgreen:

ferret

Many thanks to everyone for the 8th place for ::nbs xdance2It's a little uncomfortable with this style of music, but it's not such a traditional choice of a Ukrainian artist, so it's not a shame. :lol::lol: Special thanks to ::sol and ::moi for 12 points! xangel
Congratulations to Lukeland! :cool: Thanks to Василий for hosting and creativity of ideas! xup

Luke

This was unexpected! Thank you to everyone who voted for :by: Parade of Planets. If anyone is interested, they just released their first album (all in French) which you can find on YouTube and streaming platforms. Here is a live version of the winning song, Où est ton amour? (Where is your love?)

Top Bottom