Contact us

🔞 WV Spin-Off 142 // PLEASE DON'T BAN ME - The sinners

Uto

Veteran
However, I'm going to need co-host to help me collect the votes, and do results show!
I'll do admin and results if you want to. I'm not winning any contests any time soon so I think I can find the time to make it happen unless I flop at my job like a week ago.

ferret

13th place. Ok.
I was going to send another Ukrainian band, a brand new one, with a violin and a flute... But Mario won (Congratulations :cool: by the way!) and now I will send my old entry for WV, which he once rated at 12 points. :mrgreen::lol: Probably few people will remember.
Thank you for hosting, great job @Uto & @anaraqueen (y) While the quality of the musical material leaves much to be desired...
Thanks to those who voted for 🇺🇦 I'm sorry that Loboda and Maruv weren't there.xshrug

Uto

Veteran
Ok so one post-scriptum I should make. I want to thank the players for being a particularly nice bunch. I mean by and large you totally bought into the theme and although some holding back and prude influx is to be expected most of you tried to sex it up. I really liked that.

I can summarize my whole feelings by this screenshot:

c0j9.png

I mean if this isn't a mood I don't know what is. Needless to say I had a great time. Keep stroking it! I'll see you next time.

ferret

Are you talking about me? :unsure:
Yes. At the time when I was interested in Worldvision, I paid attention to some assessments of my entries. ;) It was unexpected at the time, but now I'm feeling nostalgic... Although, I'll think about it, of course. There are a lot of options, I'm a big fan of Christian rock!xheart

Top Bottom