apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

image-20150925-16033-1h2z2f.jpg

ed70c3e976ad.png

⚠ T E X T⠀⠀⠀⠀S H O W ⚠

🛑 R E C A P 🛑

voting deadline: 22/3/21 23.59 CET
please vote by either PM (<-click) or preferably e-mail: [email protected], Skype, Discord, Facebook etc. xrunhug

🍷

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Shanadoo

Ninja Tattoo

Going through my playlist I suddenly felt compelled to send this. xheat

Paper7

You have get to hear a very old classic from 7 this time, it is one of the most covered songs of all time: Sunny!

There are three samplers existing with only coverversions of sunny in many different styles and i have two of them in my CD shelf. :D

But this here is a new version the writer of the song did with my favourite singer of all time: Astrid North. I simply love this duett version of it. xheart

< Bobby Hebb feat. Astrid North >

< Sunny >

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
In order to get nice turnout for LL which will be held on Discord (where else with me, since I want to shamelessly promote it) - I'd kindly ask you to vote in poll in order to see what fits your schedule the best you guys! xhug

I thought to make Sunday ddl not fully 24 hrs since LL on Sunday sounds better than on workday.xthink

theditz83

Veteran
Earlier LL on Sunday for me - my fiancé has already warned me that he's sick of being a "Eurovision widow" so I need to avoid being constantly on the forum too much when he comes home from work at night :lol:

Top Bottom