Contact us

👸💃 WLSC 215 | Results revealed👉start @page 5

Barish

Delighted my darling KEiiNO got a hot Top 5 finish in the end - loved that blatant ::moi and Effiland scorewhoring Endórë, we stan.
giphy.gif

Congratulations Bagrovor! Very cool song indeed, it was slightly below from my top ten so I'm not complaining.

And thanks for the fab hosting Vasja, great job to manage hosting the biggest WLSC ever while getting ready to host Congratz Spin Off as well.Power of Blood Moon surely showed xheat

I'm a bit surprised tbh. Miracle was the bop of my last summer, I thought it would do better than bottom 6. But anyways, results can surprise you in both ways, I never expected to win the 210th edition so it's only fair.

Thank you my dearest handful of voters. You will not be forgotten by our public.

:12: Griffin Empire, Lapotre
:3: Halleloo, Serenes
:2: Perryfornia
:1: Gringottts

We promise to serve you a bop next edition.

Grinch

WHOAAAA Congratulations BAGROVOR! Great winner! xcheer My 10 pts.

Thank you @VasilijeM for the marvelous hosting xheart Even the spreadsheet is great, very detailed xheart xheart
Sorry I couldn't stay to watch the whole thing yesterday.

32 pts are a lot considering the LL comments so I'm ok :D

:10: Griffin Empire
:8: Effiland, Svobodnia
:3: Bigicia
:2: Oussou Empire
:1: Moisantia

xhug

Rmetr0

Left sideeeeee xheyaxdance

Thank you darlings xlove xlove
:12: ::kim
:10: ::tad
:8: ::moi
:6: Halleloo
:5: Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici, Tanner & Josh, Tiffany & Krista and Denise & James Earl
:4: ::big
:3: Låpøtré ::ems
:2: ::sol ::szk
:1: Endórë

Congrats, Bagrovor!!! It was definitely a memorable song 😉

Here are full ::svo results of the edition 🙂

Vasja, the show, the scoreboards, the hosting xheat xheat iksheat iksheat иксхеат

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
When the Bagrovor delegation finally resurface after 3 days of partying following the result...

tumblr_mbybmqVSPD1rpcgwq.gif

In other news, SuGO Distribution has just sent on their first ever representative for WLSC and the ::moi team are excited to reveal it to you all just as soon as the 216 registrations open. #IsThisMoisantia #SuroviaTakeover

Vandalain

i6paCacNSrS42IPEgCcZ_4c10a1371a3f335bcbdc59807a4ac336

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for my entry!!! I'm really glad you liked "Последнее свидание" by Стереополина!

I played A LOT of these type of games, but I never won. So, this is my first (and probably the last) win.

I'm afraid due to lack of time I'll skip WLSC 216.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Hey, well looks like we're heading back to Solentoya. 🙌🏻

HayashiM

Veteran
Woah, I did not really expect a 5th place after those negative LL reactions! Thanks a lot, namely thank you very much for the following points:

:12: ::moi ::pyr (I am very sorry about blanking you this time!) Effiland
:10: ::kim ::per
:7: ::svo ::big
:6: Gringotts, Låpøtré
:4: ::sol

Once again, thank you to Tuzi's broadcaster for the lovely show :)

In other news, WLSC's lack of appreciation for big trombones is something beyond our comprehension here in Endórë :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom