Contact us

🎶 MOISANTIA | NSC 227 | Jeremy Vancaulart feat. Danyka Nadeau - Hurt🎶

theditz83

Veteran
Moi.png

NSC 195 ENTRY - MOISANTIA CHOICE

And we're back on familiar ground again with the delegation at MTV taking control of the 195 selection, and it's an entry that has been pending since a few weeks after the song's release. Moisantia was just waiting for the right moment to unleash this absolute BANGER on the NSC masses, and the time is now...

Quick note to all current WLSC players, I assure you all that I had been planning to send this entry to 195 for months now. I don't like re-using songs from other contests, and I know that Pyreica sent this very same song to WLSC a few editions back, but I desperately need this track in my Moisantia history as for me, it is one of the very best Hands-Up meets Hardcore tracks that has been released in years and it encapsulates everything that our little nation loves as the nation of music, dance and happiness! I hope you will all still give it a fair hearing in the upcoming NSC contest xpray

So without further ado, I present our act for NSC 195 - the Dutch DJ and production duo...

W&W (with AXMO & SONJA)

172576494-10158168206656365-3537875516425005896-n.jpg

And the song - an anthem that had me raving through the 2021 lockdown...
#raveculture #neverstoptherave #ravelove

RAVE LOVE

1f8f3f55db6f38fa3a65f6b0515a27fa.jpg

Lyrics:

It's not a dream, it is reality
You are my shining star
I wanna move, I wanna shout out
That's what you do to me
I feel alive, can't get enough
You're the drug I'm addicted to
You make me dance, I feel the freedom
You are the rave to me

Baby, come and save me
I am waiting for you to come and find me
Baby, come and save me
I am waiting, don't wanna rave without you

Baby, come and save me
I am waiting for you to come and find me
Baby, come and save me
I am waiting, don't wanna rave without you

I'm far away from home, but the thought of you keeps me alive
I've always known that you're the one I need to find
I will never let you go
I'm never alone 'cause the rave is always by my side

Far away from home, but the thought of you keeps me alive
I've always known that you're the one I need to find
I will never let you go
I'm never alone 'cause the rave is always by my side

Far away from home
I've always known

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks guys for the support for Rave Love - seeing three Reju :12: votes already is wonderful so thanks to those that did support our entry in 195.

But c'mon people - REJU VOTE!!! GOOD SONGS NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO AVOID THE FATE OF BAD DRAWS!! :lol:

MOISUR is next up for 196 so we'll see if they can get us back into the final like in 193. Stay tuned for more news...

dogmeat

I wonder if you were counting me among potential reju voters ;)
This was epic, I can't get enough of it! I don't always get to give high points to an EDM song, so it pains me that I won't have a chance to support this rare gem in the final :( Where are all the pot 1 nations, why aren't they voting for music like this?

And the animation is incredible too!

theditz83

Veteran
I wonder if you were counting me among potential reju voters ;)
This was epic, I can't get enough of it! I don't always get to give high points to an EDM song, so it pains me that I won't have a chance to support this rare gem in the final :( Where are all the pot 1 nations, why aren't they voting for music like this?

And the animation is incredible too!
Thank you Orian - you were one of the 3 Reju :12: voters that I knew of from the qualifier thread (along with Ashley and Ana) and it means a massive deal that you connected so much with the track and enjoyed it so much.

I am just happy that it now gets to hold a place in the history of Moisantia's NSC journey forever more, definitely a song I'll come back to again and again when I need a lift xheart

theditz83

Veteran
On to NSC 196 and after an administrative error resulting in our original planned entry having already been sent just 4 editions back xstars it's over to our original plan for 199...

MOISUR COLLABORATION ENTRY
MoiSur.png

Our entry for the next edition comes from a solo female pianist and singer-songwriter Vienna Teng (born Cynthia Yih Shih). Her music is a melting pot of folk, pop, classical piano and some electro elements - so really, she is the perfect candidate for a MOISUR entry!

Her entry
for 196 comes from her fifth studio album "Aims" and takes you on a lyrical and musical journey of hope, friendship and looking to the future. The perfect message for our current times xheart

::moi NSC 196 ENTRY ::moi
MOISUR CHOICE
Vienna Teng - Never Look Away
a0849624926_10.jpg

Lyrics:
Detect my sudden existence on your sonar
You feel the echo
Electrify the resistance in your broken heart
And burn it up, oh
We're gonna photosynthesize and drink up the sunrise, oh-oh

So do they ever shut up because you said so or
Do you overthink 'em all
Somebody ought to corrupt you on the dance floor
And take you home
Show you all your demons and desires and dark sides
All of your colonies and continental divides

Let me uncover the silver in your dark hair
The weight of your bones
I want to witness the beauty of your repair
The shape you've grown
For you are made of nebulas and novas and night sky
You're made of memories you bury or live by

So if you're out there in the cold
I'll cover you in moonlight
If you're a stranger to your soul
I'll bring you to your birthright
I want the storm inside you awoken now
I want your warm bright eyes
To never look away
Don't you ever look away...

Some nights we open up the flood
And some nights we are lost
And some nights we're choking on the words
But some we light on fire

So if you're out there in the cold...
I'll cover you in moonlight
If you're a stranger to your soul
I'll bring you to your birthright
I want the storm inside you awoken now
I want your warm bright eyes
To come back to me
And hold on to me
You know I won't lie
I will never look away...

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
The mood is high in Moisantia this morning after the nation's first qualification to the final since 193, and another successful collaboration entry for the MOISUR team, set up as part of the New Decade Initiative to incorporate more of the artistic ideas and artists from the Southern Surovia region in Moisantia's NSC participations.

The Central Government's artistic bureau today released an official statement that has been circulating throughout all regional media outlets all morning, a transcript of which is shared below:
MoiSur.png

NSC 196 QUALIFICATION MARKS A TURNING POINT

Today is a special day in Moisantia - a day to truly celebrate the strength and diversity of our artists after another successful qualification for the newly-formed MOISUR NSC collaboration team.

We are delighted to see such a positive reaction to our shared artistic vision across Natia, and we believe that this marks a clear turning point in the planning for future collaborations in terms of music and the arts for Moisantia.

We strongly believe that we are stronger together, and we thank our amazing Surovian artists, producers and songwriters for their commitment and talent across the past months. It also goes without saying that now with 2 wins vs. zero wins for the individual regional NSC teams since edition 191, the MOISUR team has gained the coveted honour of presenting Moisantia's NSC 200 entry! More news on that to follow towards the end of the year...

Thanks again to our Natian neighbours for their acceptance of the new artistic ideas that our Surovian artists have brought to the contest so far, and we are thoroughly looking forward to what the future may bring for Moisantia!

The Surovian Regional Authorities have been approached by several media outlets for comment but have decided to remain silent, instead taking to social media in the past couple of hours to post a simple hashtag which many have taken as a veiled protest threat for the next NSC edition...

SUROVIA TWEET FROM MIDDAY TODAY

#TiredOfTheseRules #197

Stay tuned for more news as we get it... 👀

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Statement released by SuGO Distribution on behalf of the Surovian people...

Ahead of the results show for the 196th edition of Nation Song Contest in Rahasia-Diati this weekend, we feel it essential to confirm our position with regard to our Surovian entries in the future editions of the contest.

With our next representative already chosen and their song decided, we are adamant that our entries will always showcase the very best producers and songwriters from our rich musical scene and we will not be influenced by any demands of direction from Central Government in Nucharlton, no matter how calmly it is delivered.

MTV's recent requests for closer collaboration in the future is nothing more than a vain attempt to force mainstream artistic norms onto our people and culture and Surovia refuse to be told what we should and shouldn't do.

We appreciate the variety that Moisantia's artists bring to the contest, but Surovia must also be allowed to have our own voice and identity. We are fully invested in the New Decades Initiative and will not collaborate any more than is required according to the MOISUR delegation's contractual requirement."

Surovia will reveal Moisantia's next entry in the coming days - some NSC experts are already suggesting that the statement above may contain a hint for the entry while fans are suggesting that Surovia have actually poached a long-time potential act from Moisantia's own talent pool to represent their songwriters and producers in 197...

The rumour mills are spinning into overdrive - STAY TUNED 👀

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks again for getting ::moi back into the final last edition - it was great to see a relative unknown song and artist capture votes from so many nations xlove

And now, we move on to the next edition and the final standalone choice for Surovia... Here is there press release to the media this morning with the artist and entry reveal:

Surovia has finally found its voice...
We are tired of abiding by the rules of other artist directors and we will not be told what we should and shouldn't do...
Today, we unleash our protest anthem and NSC 197 entry performed by MisterWives with lyrics inspired by our neverending fight for artistic recognition and making our voices heard!

Because SUROVIA is not part of your MACHINE ✊🏻

Sur.png

::moi MOISANTIA NSC 197 ::moi
(Surovia's choice)
MisterWives - Machine
ab67616d0000b27385e0361adad04424952aefe6.jpg

Lyrics:
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Pick apart every piece of me
And miss the point entirely
I only did this to be sane
Not for you to know my name
Go 'head and spit the music out
Please tell me more about your doubt
Don't fear I've heard it all before
Each time makes it easier to ignore

Oh I am tired of abiding by your rules
Causing me to second guess my every single move
You don't know who I am
Or what I have been through, no
So don't dare tell me what I should and shouldn't do 'cause...

Not here to lose
Not here for you to choose
How we, should be
Cause we're not part of your machine

We're not, we're not part, we're not part of your machine
We're not, we're not part, we're not part of your machine, no

Don't feel like having a computer sing this phrase
Not looking for a hired name to write a song for me that sounds the same
As everything fed to our brain's rammed down our throats with no complaints
Maybe I'm a dying breed, but I believe in individuality

Oh I am tired of abiding by these rules
Causing me to second guess my every single move
You don't know who I am
Or what I have been through, no
So don't dare tell me what I should and shouldn't do 'cause...

Not here to lose
How we, should be

We're not, we're not part, we're not part of your machine, no

Told to look an act a way, as if I'm just a ball of clay
That you can just mold into whatever, I assure you that's not clever
See now fads don't last forever they are fleeting like the weather
And we will stand our ground while you will sink and drown
Hahaha!

'Cause I'm a tough girl, I run my own world
And if you don't like it there's the door
If you haven't heard, I ain't got no interest in your business
Just here for the music and there's nothing else to this bullshit!
Woah-oh-oh oh cause...

Not here to lose
How we, should be

We're not, we're not part, we're not part of your machine, no!

theditz83

Veteran
And the Surovia promo juggernaut is throwing everything into this one it seems with an impromptu concert broadcast for 200 industry professionals this evening... This candid video has just appeared on social media and is trending nationwide with the hashtag #NotPartOfYourMachine

theditz83

Veteran
Have you spotted the #MisterWives billboard anywhere in your nations yet?
Billboard.png

This one (without Moisantia flag branding it should be noted...) has been snapped next to the Nucharlton Expressway, the arterial route from commuter cities into the capital...
Nucharlton-Expressway.png

theditz83

Veteran
That awkward moment where you check through your YouTube playlist that you've been tracking the total number of Moisantia entries on (both WLSC & NSC) and you notice that a few entries are missing due to videos being made private or deleted...

So it turns out that our NSC 197 entry is in fact our 200th ever entry for Moisantia counting both NSC and WLSC entries. We had intended on marking this occasion with something special but this administrative nightmare has ruined that... So instead here's one of Nucharlton's top acapella groups "Forte" with a very special version of "Machine" to show solidarity and mark this happy anniversary with our people in Surovia #AllPartOfThisMachine

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for the support for MisterWives in NSC 197 - place of real winners for the first time is lovely xheart

And now on to the next edition... Right now, the MTV delegation are keeping tight-lipped on who the representative will be for the last pure Moisantia entry of the 190s since there are a lot of considerations...

- the previous 2 Moisantia-only entries have failed to qualify, so should the nation of dance and happiness search in its archives for a different vibe?
- the pressure of avoiding 3 DNQs in a row for MTV, especially after Surovia's first qualification last edition is weighing heavy.
- just how exactly can one trawl through a potential entry list of over 260 songs with any level of logic or purpose?
- NSC 198 will be the closest edition this year to Hallowe'en, and it was super-fun sending an appropriately themed entry to mark that occasion last year with MAX's "Dracula" - even got us a decent final position...

So yeah, MTV are likely pausing to reflect and work out just exactly what the best course of action is for next edition. Thankfully our gracious hosts in ::ems have given us a generous deadline, so we'll keep you updated just as soon as any news emerges about our next entry ;)

theditz83

Veteran
After much behind-the-scenes negotiations and meetings, we're now ready to reveal our next entry!

NSC 198 ENTRY - MOISANTIA CHOICE

Moi.png

After a lot of soul-searching following their past 2 entries failing to qualify for the final, and with the added pressure from the Surovia delegation following their first qualification last edition, MTV has brought in the big guns to pen a brand new track for the occasion, and it's Hollywood Hallowe'en B-Movie tastic!!

Our beautiful ambassadors for the Moisantia entries have stepped up to the plate to share this new track with you all in ::ems Emsfrynt and we can't wait to see them take to the stage!

Also, you will not refuse this bacon 🥓🥓🥓 - trust me, it's delicious!! :lol:

::moi NSC 198 ENTRY ::moi
KEiiNO - End of Time (Taste of Heaven)

02fefe_7dd19b916f73435ba5eb3eb7ac7b251c~mv2.jpg

Lyrics:
Oh my God it's Armageddon
I just saw a demon in the park
All I see is stars
And I feel it in my heart
I'm all ready now, Celestial

Hey, it's just the end of time
(Dál lea áiggi loahppa)