Contact us

変態 WLSC 235 変態 Neo Stockholm 変態 Sween 変態 RESULTS FROM PAGE 3

ferret

@Ewigkeit
"Чепуха" is something insignificant, small, a trifle. (wiki, rus.)
"Ненависть" is an acute feeling of dislike towards someone or something. (wiki, rus.)
As you can see, there is a big difference between lack of interest and dislike. Please, do not distort my words. I know that you wrote a denunciation against me, which is nonsense. But this will not make me feel hatred, because I am used to negativity in my direction and any provocation is not news to me.;) #давайтежитьдружно (let's be friends).

Interesting fact.
I took part in another contest where 80% of the participants were Asian (Koreans, Japanese, Chinese). for about a year. It was an interesting experience considering that the music was mostly from the native countries of these people. Not much к-pop, thanks to them! (y) I probably would have continued, but the organizer of the contest was banned on the forum due to a large number of complaints about all sorts of little things :mrgreen: and rudeness. Unfortunately, I understood almost nothing of what he wrote, so I can't appreciate anyone's rightness. :lol: The contest moved to Discord and lost more than half of its participants and became very inconvenient for me, sorry.xshrug

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Here are the ::moi points for this edition - @Edweis thank you for my new obsession xheat
Didn't expect that, but really glad I made your day xheat
On va RFR le monde means a lot to me and though I totally expected a placement near the bottom, I am still glad some people could enjoy it :)
tbh I would have scored it higher if this edition wasn't a mood, it's cute and goes straight to the mind

Thanks legends

:12: Moisantia
:6: Balearica Island
:5: Sween, Rehi Kaita
:3: Emsfrynt, Endoré

And obviously being thanks to Snek for a very scandalous but creative hosting

Ewigkeit

Veteran
@ferret
Hey, I'm not distorting your words, nor am I trying to provocate you. I don't have deep knowledge of Russian language, but the translation was triggering enough.

Okay, thank you for the explanation. Obviously you believe that you don't carry hatred towards Asians. However, at the end of the day, we are what we speak. No one has an obligation to like anything Asian, but wasn't "Asian nonsense" a little too much, eh? Maybe you could've just called them "Asian things," I don't know. 🤔:)

🌸🍣🐉

Have a good day everyone, see you in next edition. xheart

iowacorn

1. Congratulations Tamausia & Deltannor on winning with a catchy tune!! You were my 11th. I'm so happy you won and get to host again!!

2. Sween... incredible hosting. The creativity is astounding and you made manga very accessible to everyone!!! You're a star xheart

3. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 6th with 66 points. See you all in hell with a gag in my mouth. smotri, na menya smotri.

jk see you in T&D xheart

Milos-BC

I am a bit late but better late than never :D

The show was truly epic, well done SwedishFailurez xclap xcheer I am more than satisfied with the 9th place. Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, especially Endórë for 12 points and New Bander State for 10 points xheart

Congratulations Connor on yet another WLSC victory. Good song! 4 points from me and it would've been more in a weaker edition (really loved this one).

These were the Belvistian votes:

:12: Oussou Empire
:10: Moisantia
:8: Balearica Island
:7:7
:6:Utopolis
:5:Sween
:4:Tamausia & Deltannor
:3:Fierraria
:2:Tuzi
:1:New Bander State

See you on WLSC 236! xcheer