Contact us

《 WLSC 211 》 A NEON DAYDREAM 《 Sillhammer, Effiland 》winner revealed!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I was summoned, so here I am apparently!

wlsc211trollheimr.png

TROLLHEIMR
Enya - Sancta Maria

xheat

Barish

All preparations are going smoothly. We're almost ready for the show.

THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR CONFIRMING YOUR ENTRY!!!! We have 23 confirmed entries but you can still submit a song until 3 PM-ish CET tomorrow!!

Barish

Barish

Thanks gary xheart
And. I use everything in the night mode it didn't even occure to me that something like this could happen :poop: I'll find a fix for it asap!

edit: fixed

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@Barish do you intend to hold a LL ? In the next few days there will be both WV SF + OM (and then NSCSO), so today would be a good bet for one.
As our LL Director in chief can't make it, I can host one at 18:30 if people are up with it (and if @theCONWEL is willing to postpone the Congrats one for half an hour)

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
@Barish do you intend to hold a LL ? In the next few days there will be both WV SF + OM (and then NSCSO), so today would be a good bet for one.
As our LL Director in chief can't make it, I can host one at 18:30 if people are up with it (and if @theCONWEL is willing to postpone the Congrats one for half an hour)
I was going to host it straight after the Congrats one but I can do it before if that’s better for people? :mrgreen:

Barish

Yeah I was meaning to pass it to Connor who is kind enough to offer hosting. I have just moved to a new flat and work is crazy this week. I'm afraid I can only do basic hosting necessities. LLs are usually too late for my local time so the LL host is Connor.
If it's too much to host 2 LLs in one night for @theCONWEL , anyone else is also welcome to host.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
I will not be able to make it to the LL tonight unfortunately. All contests are basically colliding at the same time and I have some work to do for, you know, work.

ferret

It is likely that I will join this towards the end of the first act or in the intermission.:)

theditz83

Veteran
::moi has voted - really tough to decide my Top 10, and I'll probably still never get it perfect since there were more than 10 songs I enjoyed here. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woow what a hot selection of songs, super strong for sure. 💯 It's real tough to decide my top 10 here as there are so many hits deserving of high points. I'll go over them once more but I doubt i'll be happy at any point.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woow what a hot selection of songs, super strong for sure. 💯 It's real tough to decide my top 10 here as there are so many hits deserving of high points. I'll go over them once more but I doubt i'll be happy at any point.

Voteddd, ugh I hate myself for some of the points given.

Top Bottom