Contact us

《 WLSC 211 》 A NEON DAYDREAM 《 Sillhammer, Effiland 》winner revealed!

Paper7

I decided to send some childhood stuff* for 7:

< Gitti & Erika >

< Heidi >

Version for Italy where this is geoblocked:

* the anime was already arround 15 years old as i was young, but it was still on tv​

Jho

HALLELOO

After our last place debut, we are hoping that you enjoy this beautiful song xcheer

Daniel Zaitchik - Map of the World

Uto

Veteran

* the anime was already arround 15 years old as i was young, but it was still on tv​
I have seen Heidi as well when I was a kiddo, but broadcast was discontinued in the early 90s I believe over here. I remember my sister being quite fond of it.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
dmtv.png

Therapie TAXI - Eté 90

Change of plans, I wanted to indulge myself​

Romeo

Okay, if you're sending such a Greek legend, can you guarantee that there are no big football games that you will be overly invested in over the coming two weeks? xthink

We have Man Utd on Sunday but thats 4:30 ko. Burnley on the 21st... apart from that I'm on total lockdown so I might even take up yoga or weightlifting to fill my time so THROW AS MUCH BUSY WORK MY WAY haha. I'll even vote on behalf of others if you want... Just sayin... :LOL:

If the footy stops and the soaps stop and we're stuck with re-runs of Dad's Army and The best of BGT so swear I'll even take up knitting. Its either that or I take up drinking alcohol as a full-time profession... haha

I joke but lockdown hasn't even been that bad 1, 2, or 3. I'm a 7 days a week carer which means I get to see my mum and nan every day - which is lovely. I get home and just look for things to do. Obviously I miss going to the pub with the boys and stuff but it hasn't really been an issue. I haven;'t missed it as much as I thought it would.

Not sure how this message turned into an essay haha

Barish

《 WLSC 211 UPDATES 》

HOST VENUE REVEALED:

After a vicious bidding phase between two venues (Arena Breadstadt in Braedstadt, capital of the Grand Duchy of Breiðdalsbar and Congresium Arena in Sillhammer, country's capital), the host venue was finally revealed.

arenapromotional.jpg

Congresium Arena in outer Sillhammer ring is chosen as the host venue! Though more than 30 years old, Congresium Arena is newly refurbished to host bigger indoor events such as concerts, musicals, live theatre and such. With its capacity for more than 42,000 people, it's a popular venue, especially for bigger artists that can fill up a stadium. One of the latest noticable acts was Maruv on her international tour, who represented Oussou Empire with the song "If You Want Her" and was placed 3rd at the WLSC 207.

The bidding announcement came with its controversy. Since Effiland's winning entry "Oggi è Il '93" was representing Grand Duchy of Breiðdalsbar in the national final, many cities surrounding the Grand Duchy's capital advocated for the autonomous Breiðdalsbar's right to host the contest. Effiland's Television denied all accusations of foul play, stating that, although Arena Braedstadt is perfectly capable of hosting an event to such magnitude, the country's capital is better equipped with the infrastructure that can support the additional responsibilites that come with hosting the show. Grand Duchess gave a cordial statement, wishing a happy and succesful WLSC edition to everyone involved, inviting international guests also to Breiðdalsbar.

As part of the venue announcement, EfT also released a statement regarding the presenters of the show. Three gorgeous ladies of the land, Dominique Jackson, MJ Rodrigues and Indya Moore will be carrying the show through. While Rodriguez and Moore will mostly conduct the green room interviews and shenanigans, Jackson is to be the main hostess.

Out-Pose-Cover-Closeup.png

efttransparent.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Omg, no way do we have the Queens from Pose hosting this legendary edition - the fire just turned up to inferno, and my eyebrows are gone!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:

Barish

Top Bottom