Contact us

Live ⭐ WV CONGRATS SPECIAL EDITION // MOST SUCCESSFUL WINNERS MINI CONCERT 2 OCT 21:00CET ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

I was hoping at least one of these will take place over the weekend, and before I go away. Sad

Last edited:

Grinch

Is this the first part of the LL?

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Listen to music live while taking part in a quiz about the history of Worldvision.
Test your knowledge, and earn crucial points that will go towards your congrats
entries final score, it's all to play!

We look forward to seeing you all there!
[/CENTER]
Not a fan of adding the quiz score to your entry score at all, but the quiz itself sounds like a lot of fun. How will it work? Will you have to be quick and answer live in the chat (so those with slower connections could suffer), or will you write down your answers privately and send them in later?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was hoping at least one of these will take place over the weekend, and before I go away. Sad

Is this the first part of the LL?

It is nothing to do with the LL of main congrats. Connor is hosting that and other miniconcerts. This is one of the quizzes we have planned, just its a Live Listen with the songs being hints for the answer to each question. Its going to be a live question and answer with the duration of the song being the time people have.

@Stargazer the above kinda answers your question. Actually I am currently suffering from a potato laptop atm so i know the struggle of a bad connection so I did think about that, but many of the questions aren't too difficult. There is a 2nd quiz we are doing which people will have 2 weeks to answer in. It is much harder but its not live and people will have time to think and answer.

esc87fan

I'll see if I can make it to the quiz, it all depends on whether or not I can get off work in time

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
It is nothing to do with the LL of main congrats. Connor is hosting that and other miniconcerts. This is one of the quizzes we have planned, just its a Live Listen with the songs being hints for the answer to each question. Its going to be a live question and answer with the duration of the song being the time people have.

@Stargazer the above kinda answers your question. Actually I am currently suffering from a potato laptop atm so i know the struggle of a bad connection so I did think about that, but many of the questions aren't too difficult. There is a 2nd quiz we are doing which people will have 2 weeks to answer in. It is much harder but its not live and people will have time to think and answer.
Nice, so that kind of answers my question then! Will it be 'first come first serve' as far as who gets the points for the correct answer (for the live quiz) or will everyone who answers correctly get points?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Nice, so that kind of answers my question then! Will it be 'first come first serve' as far as who gets the points for the correct answer (for the live quiz) or will everyone who answers correctly get points?

the first 3 to answer get points. I don't want to reveal too much to keep the suspense x

----

I've had to ammend the time by 30 minutes, just so you're all aware.

Amir

Veteran
Did the live quiz take place?
I couldn’t enter the forum yesterday until this morning.
Anyone else had issues? xthink

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Did the live quiz take place?
I couldn’t enter the forum yesterday until this morning.
Anyone else had issues? xthink
Yes it did. We would have postponed as forum was down for everyone but it wouldn't have been possible for us to delay. We have a lot of others LL planned up that we have to find time for.

theditz83

Veteran
[Selfish suggestion] How about we don't add the points as a bonus from the quiz from last night since people that wanted to join but couldn't remember or access the link because the forum is down will be potentially punished.

Worth a shot right? 🤪

P.S. I also note that this Congrats Special Edition is less about the scores and more about the taking part, but we all want to do the best we can still in these contests. It's all good whatever way the mods do it. Hope we can at least see the traditional voting totals before any extra bonuses, just for my stats mind and its need for data xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
There is multiple opportunities to get bonus points. Despite the problem we still had a decent turn out last night, the bonus points are not that significantly game changing in the grand scheme of things. Don't worry you will all have multiple opportunities to take part in something with bonus points to be collected. There is a 2nd quiz.

theditz83

Veteran
There is multiple opportunities to get bonus points. Despite the problem we still had a decent turn out last night, the bonus points are not that significantly game changing in the grand scheme of things. Don't worry you will all have multiple opportunities to take part in something with bonus points to be collected. There is a 2nd quiz.
It's all good, I was being dramatic haha

drama-queen-india.gif

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
79K5qtA.png

JOIN US FOR THE FIRST MINI CONCERT - PEOPLE'S CHOICE!
15 SEPTEMBER 21:00 CET
[LINK]

Take a listen into the contest's history as we discover some of our players' all-time favourite entries.
We have invited a random selection of members from all pots to choose a song from the past 10 years to share - there'll be something for everyone to enjoy!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

theditz83

Veteran
I have a work event tomorrow night, so that's another LL I'm out of - anyone ever think that their life is telling them to take part in less forum contests? xstarsxwall

esc87fan

I'll see if I can make it, it's quite likely because I can get all my work done before noon and get let off early if my boss is there with me

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
G6OgzQV.png

THROW BACK THURSDAY... ON A FRIDAY
23 SEPTEMBER 21:00 CET
[LINK]

Miniconcert #2 is kicking off this Friday with the Throwback Thursday, another look back at the history
of Worldvision with a fun guessing game attached. Each mod was assigned a random edition and had
to pick a song from it. Join us and enjoy a selection of different music from the very start of WV while
trying to take a guess at just which mod picked that song. All is not as it seems... or is it? oh did we also
mention that some of them bonus points just might be floating around.

We look forward to all of you joining us there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom