my highest score so far, thank you Ash xcry

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah them some hot looking points. xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just like SUSA, the Midwest is not in the run this edition, but one of their lil' states is. Midwestern USA is a lavieenrose trademark, but in the past it has been the region of revallsay, RainyWoods and Tinchey. This edition it is ZoboCamel's, representing the state of Minnesota!

uz55v9g.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Malta is the iconic island nation that gifted us the song "My Zarbun" and it has been intrinsically linked with the juror Romeo throughout the history of the contest. Sadly, Romeo is not very active on the forum nowadays. The land of Jo Zette is Hijirio's domain this edition. I think she won?

TQTzTv4.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ahh was wondering who the badass was with the Bob Dylan song. Twas James :cool:

Thank you very much for the 18 given to your real life homeland xheart 🦘

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Many jurors have been representing this country, but it is ultimately remembered as the land of cegs, Hele. and Adrian. Mexico is - if my memory still functions - of the countries that have never won. A shame, really. Just like in the 80s, tonight Mexico is the land of Livia90 Ausesken!

KXsX8Ag.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Finland is, without doubt, one of the powerhouses of WV, especially when we include the rich history of its region, Uusimaa. You cannot imagine Latvia without Aigars (as78), but back in the day he used to represent Finland! The nation has also been the land of Mozz, Shmelsasha, Grinch, Edward, Alevender, Gabe and of course, Milos! Tonight however, it is the land of revallsay!

67sPMea.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
REEEVVVVVVVVV xfaint The good old days are back again! So glad you took part and thank you for the 14 points (a 14 point exchange between us in fact :cool:) xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom