⭐ WV CONGRATS - RESULTS REVEALED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Danke Bavaria

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Nigeria has participated in the contest for only 11 editions and this edition it is represented by me, Gera11. #sign We hope to see this African country more often in the future! As for me, thank you for being there in the past ten years, I cannot imagine life without this contest now. You're all fantastic! xheart (except Uto who is #cancelled for making me waste a 30)

mEBjQ4S.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Pot Lady. xheat One of the greatest blessings brought to WV.

RigidLeftCreature-max-1mb.gif

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
An edition without Anna in Svealand? Now this is truly a special edition! Svealand is one of the fewest regions who has continuously participated in almost every edition and one of the seven Swedish regions (y'all answered that hard quiz question wrong btw) to take part in WV. This edition, it is in the hands of Aigars (as78)!

A0eZLWK.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
We couldn't have a special edition without the country that has hosted the very first edition. Who - among us ancient dinosaurs - could forget the Rio edition, that has spoiled us beyond belief with both graphic realness and drama. Brazil was the land of Sultana, who has surely left her mark in the contest and we hope she is safe and she'll come back to WV one day! Wanessa absolutely killed it on the stage of Athens 30 and she is back again to shine, this time in the hands of AshleyWright!

vjE85iB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom