Contact us

⭐ WV CONGRATS - RESULTS REVEALED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

I remember the World Cup-themed edition you hosted, Liza. I got my first top 5 then

Stunning show! I really can recall the days when I was in charge of Brazil in this contest. Its a pleasure of mine to be back and to play again even for a short time! Thank you for inviting me and bringing good old memories back!
That's a great pleasure that you feel so as the WV mod made an incredible job to make this happen. Everything about this is like a once-in-a-lifetime event you won't miss. I lot of entries to rank though, but it's worth it.

Are you thinking about returning to the main contest? We miss you here and you will contribute a lot to the WV community as you did in the past. I think you will really like the WV entries we have today, there's something for everyone. It would be really fun hearing your entries again.

as78

:svea: has voted. It was hard to rank. But I'm satisfied with my top and I really love my favorites. xlove Best of luck to everyone! xcheer And thank you mod team for amazing job on this congrats edition. xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
🦘 We've voted. Love the beautiful and very vibrant show.

It was great having eighteen entries to give points to. The top song was an easy pick, although it wasn't what I initially thought it would be when I first laid eyes on the artist names here.

Seok-jin

Land of flutes has voted. I've also tried to answer some question of the quiz. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck! xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
:no: has finally managed to get a ranking together - it's all I'll be able to do sadly, just zero free time at the mo for spin-offs 🤪

Best of luck everyone!!

Amir

Veteran
:bg: has voted

Honestly I was expecting a lot more here, on the other hand it made ranking the songs much easier

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
VOTED 47/49

1. Paraguay
  2. Russia
  3. Bulgaria
  4. Nashville
  5. Armenia
  6. Georgia
  7. South Korea
  8. Northeastern USA
  9. USA
  10. United Kingdom
  11. Zimbabwe
  12. Italy
  13. Israel
  14. Iceland
  15. Australia
  16. California
  17. Denmark
  18. Germany
  19. The Philippines
  20. Bavaria
  21. Nigeria
  22. Guyana
  23. Svealand
  24. Brazil
  25. Minnesota
  26. Malta
  27. Mexico
  28. Finland
  29. Switzerland
  30. Angola
  31. Central Canada
  32. Greece
  33. Austria
  34. Argentina
  35. New Zealand
  36. Romania
  37. Azerbaijan
  38. Norway
  39. Japan
  40. Spain
  41. France
  42. Latvia
  43. Toronto
  44. Jamaica
  45. China
  46. Flanders
  47. South Africa
Deadline tomorrow. Please take into account that listening to all entries takes more time than usual and late votes will not be accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom