⭐ WV CONGRATS - RESULTS REVEALED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinch

My second 30 pts tonight! Thank you @Zeus xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
New Zealand has been represented by Matt121, Guilep, ferret, Dutchball, Tinchey and revallsay. Their best result happened in WV31, when Jackie Thomas scored a 5th place. Tonight, it is the land of theCONWEL!

CkLzhtt.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Austria has a peculiar record in the history of the contest. It reached the fourth place in the 20th edition of WV, hosted in Sundborn and then it took nearly 130 editions to reach another top 10 position. Many jurors have visited Vienna, such as SRBIJA, Paper7, crtsj, Milos, Seven, Denisaa, ScarlettGirl, BernadetteCydonia, Zonne147 and recently EDC0708. ScarlettGirl is back with a vengeance and a new name, SAYAY is representing Austria this edition!

vgBwkA1.png

WOAH. Super elite 30 points there. Thank you. xheart

Zeus

My second 30 pts tonight! Thank you @Zeus xheart
Normally I wouldn't jump on such songs that fast, but man, all these electronics and bass.. What a cheat code of a song it is :ROFLMAO:

Also happy to give big points to the (so far) underrated entries from Georgia and Italy

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Romania mea! Romania has changed hands multiple times and it has won only two times, back in WV40 with the song "Mamma mia (He's italiano)" and in WV158 with the song "MMM" by Minelli. The juror who participated the most with this country is probably Cinderella. Tonight, it is in the hands of Gabor77!

OYjIRV2.png

Grinch

Normally I wouldn't jump on such songs that fast, but man, all these electronics and bass.. What a cheat code of a song it is :ROFLMAO:
I know right :D This song is about getting yourself disconnected from all the toxic people and situations in your life. You should check KLOUD's work, musically and lyrically so good

Edit: Thanks for 18 @Gabor77 xheart

We're leading :eek:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The land of fire holds the record of the most succesful winner ever thanks to Latifa Soyuoz's song "Hedef", sent by the juror Narmina. Since then, Azerbaijan has been represented by xtinax, ScarlettGirl and DenizESC. Tonight, the flame burns bright for Journalist!

3QR12NK.png

esc87fan

Of course I remember "Hedef", it gave me my best-ever result at NSC (2nd place in 144). Still one of my favorite WV winners

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Norway has a long history in the contest and it's the first country I've participated with. Since the times of Maria Mena and Mitt lille land, the country has been represented by Sven, Shmelsasha, chontono, Ringdalen, VasilijeM, Lenalite, Kimrt, Fierro, MasterMinddk, EurovisionSmile and now SwedishFailurez. Norway has won five times and is one of the fewest countries that have a back to back victory. This edition it is theditz83 who is flying the Norwegian flag!

FXDqJMl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom