Contact us

⫷ WV 138 DRAMMEN ∥ GRAND FINAL ∥ THE SHOW - RESULTS: TODAY 20:00 CET ⫸

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg this final. 🥵 This is one of the hottest finals and one of my strongest top 10s in a long time. I even had to cut out some great songs. All this screams that i'll only get 1 in the actual top 10 but oh well x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. It wasn't the best final ever but there was a good quantity of decent stuff. Eleven songs I voted for made it, a couple of extra songs I enjoyed but only could shortlist in their semis, then there was the PQs as well. The hardest part actually was picking my 8 pointer. I went back and forth between a couple of songs multiple times.

And once again Vlad, the show: P E R F E C T I O N 🙌 So sexy.

ShoeFlo

Cunt-O Kanto voted last night.

My Top 3 is easily the worst for a long time but my Top 10 as a whole is alright I guess... I like my low pointers almost as much as my high pointers, this doesn't happen often. This final was strangely balanced for my taste.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer It was quite hard rank my top ten. I had two songs I wanted to give :12: to, then I had four songs I wanted to give :8: to and then I had five songs fighting for the remaining points, which all ended up with lower points than they deserved. Sorry to the one song that had to be left out altogether. xrose

Zonne147

:al: has voted in this great final
And what a nightmare it was... :(
Sorry in advance for the songs I had to leave out, they would have been in my top 3 in a weak edition

Genesis

Getting ready for scandals, pot bicth fights, and emoshen moments. Already cryink

Amir

Veteran
:il: is here
I'll be happy if I reach the Top 20 :'>

esc87fan

I expect the top 10 streak for Canada to be halted here, but it was a good run while it lasted

The team had to fly back to Toronto and we're all in quarantine due to federal regulations. May the best win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom