zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
bless mike and empo for being people of sense and not supporting a disgusting edgy overrated awful horrendous person and artist like terrolain trash

not a fan? x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Well hello there! After the Super NF and the WV edition that had everyone in our delegation exhausted we've decided to take a step back and return to our normal route of entry selection by going internal! We've been looking through our submissions at what we've got to choose from, and well our delegation is split! We're down to 2 songs, both totally different. So what are each song? Well...

Song 1: Is a juvenille, trashy pop song from 2010 that was a feature of a tv show. It screams Ashley going full pop and has millions of views.

Song 2: A very quaint sweet ballad. Totally unexpected from Ashley and far from his usual style. Most usual supporters would not approve. Less than 50,000 views.

Watch this space to find out what we pick!​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Well hello there! After the Super NF and the WV edition that had everyone in our delegation exhausted we've decided to take a step back and return to our normal route of entry selection by going internal! We've been looking through our submissions at what we've got to choose from, and well our delegation is split! We're down to 2 songs, both totally different. So what are each song? Well...

Song 1: Is a juvenille, trashy pop song from 2010 that was a feature of a tv show. It screams Ashley going full pop and has millions of views.

Song 2: A very quaint sweet ballad. Totally unexpected from Ashley and far from his usual style. Most usual supporters would not approve. Less than 50,000 views.

Watch this space to find out what we pick!​
We've made our choice and sent the entry off, but how about we give you some little hinty-hints.

S O N G . 0 1
high-school.jpg
costume-party.jpg

S O N G . 0 2
learn_acoustic_blues_guitar_article_image.jpg
1502917888373-dancing-couple-sunset.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

The title says it all, we're going to send a song that will have my nearest pot mates spitting venom. xo Every now and then I like to break the wall of pop and "That's so Ashley" music with something a little different, something that gets a shock at the LL - then usually goes on to DNQ and I get reminded to never leave my box. All that we will reveal is that the song has one of the lowest viewing figures for any entry we've sent, although the singer has done some songs with some massive global names in World Music. We're highkey excited to see the reaction. :D

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

This current edition is barely over but we're so excited to get the ball rolling for the next edition with a hit we come across recently. It's still the summer and of course we need to send an upbeat hit with some latin flavour! We're super excited for this song and get the party started. So who is representing Western USA? ah ah ah! no that is one big secret we will keep underwraps. We will however post a hint below:

lipstick-pink.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
alt-version.png

vote.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
In celebration of qualifying, please enjoy this potato version featuring Willy William. x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

tenor-1.gif

Me arriving back

Am back. I did lowkey think about taking another break because I actually didn't feel too hot about on the idea of
taking part, but please, if I can take part in NSC then I can here. So we're here and ready to bring on the rave hit
for a Steph edition. We wont reveal any names, but we're travelling to the subcontinent of India for vibes - Kashmir
and Goa inparticular! hinthint.

It's not Bollywood T-Series so get that out of your heads.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

Welcome on back to team Western USA here with NBC. Usually we're one of the first to be dropping the details on our next entry, but this time we're a little late on it. We ofc have decided our entry and we've decided to pick from the vast list of Eurovision illumni. However we don't believe it will be a singer to provide the usual 'eurovision boost' lel. We won't reveal who this singer is, but feel free to speculate.​

Top Bottom