Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

The 99th entry for our HoJ? Well as we're peaking in on the 100th entry special where our planned entry is big big big also, we thought why not start the celebrations an edition early. Haters will always hate and judge our choices but quite frankly we couldn't give a damn. We're in the mood for positivity and fun, and to enjoy the good things that have happened recently. Freedom brings many things, including a WV participation. ;)

WolvXCII

eI2Yc8v.png

The 99th entry for our HoJ? Well as we're peaking in on the 100th entry special where our planned entry is big big big also, we thought why not start the celebrations an edition early. Haters will always hate and judge our choices but quite frankly we couldn't give a damn. We're in the mood for positivity and fun, and to enjoy the good things that have happened recently. Freedom brings many things, including a WV participation. ;)

YASSSSSS!!! Very well said xheat

giphy.webp

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
eI2Yc8v.png

and I opp- 100 entries?!? Yes our HoD is on his 100th entry in WV. Does this officially make him a fossil in WV? is he a
a pensioner? is it time to officially announce his retirment from WV? it's been over 5 years! who knows, we'll see. What
we're really here to know is what is going down for 100? Well this space is going to see a little extra activity during this
edition with something to come. For 150 in Kanto, we're keeping our entrant all quiet.

UNLESS!

You take part in our super secret NF. We already sent some invites out to help pick the song, but naturally as it's a celebration
edition for me. I get to use it as an excuse to super big and extravegant. It's a she, she is very famous and someone I have not
sent before. In fact I planned her for my 100 edition only because of how famous she is exactly. If you'd be interested in taking
part in our elite secret NF, and didn't initially recieve an invite then just say in here. Right now the voting looks like:

SONG 1 :: 51pts
SONG 2 :: 50pts
SONG 3 :: 49pts
SONG 4 :: 48pts
SONG 5 :: 46pts

This shit be close af. GET VOTING​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
These results. I-

It's super super close, I'm still waiting on a couple of you to vote with a little while left until the deadline. If anyone wants to last minute vote just reply here. Here is the current break down:

SONG 1 :: 103pts
SONG 2 :: 101pts
SONG 3 :: 101pts
SONG 4 :: 97pts
SONG 5 :: 91pts

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
RCFdjlz.png

baGz9Cx.png

NATIONAL FINAL RESULTS

01 :: JUDAS // 111PTS
02 :: POKER FACE // 111PTS
03 :: BORN THIS WAY // 105PTS
04 :: PAPARAZZI // 105PTS
05 :: MARRY THE NIGHT // 100PTS

Thank you to:
:us: ::ceca :se: :neus: :susa: :nl: :lb: :ro: :paci: :kr: :au: :kant: :es:

Q&A:

WolvXCII

RCFdjlz.png

baGz9Cx.png

NATIONAL FINAL RESULTS

01 :: JUDAS // 111PTS
02 :: POKER FACE // 111PTS
03 :: BORN THIS WAY // 105PTS
04 :: PAPARAZZI // 105PTS
05 :: MARRY THE NIGHT // 100PTS

Thank you to:
:us: ::ceca :se: :neus: :susa: :nl: :lb: :ro: :paci: :kr: :au: :kant: :es:

Q&A:

BISHHHH I FLIPPED, DID CARTWHEELS, SPLITS AND ALL THAT when I saw this was your entry.... My wig was snatched!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I STAN SO HARD HAHA xheat xheat xheat

(P. S. I didnt really do those but I was really thrilled the fuck out!)

Top Bottom