Contact us

✨WV 164 SEATTLE || GRAND FINAL || DDL: 12 JAN 21:00 CET ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg these results were so exciting to see coming in. I think these are honestly the closest results ever - maybe not in terms of the winner and 2nd being 1 or 2 points apart but just how close EVERYONE is grouped together. Countries jumping the scoreboard in like 3 voters and so on. To :gr: ::nb & :se: sorry for piling you loads of votes early on only for you all to kinda free fall after. I had a lot fun hosting this edition and putting it all together, I hope you all enjoyed it and had a good time. xheart

Congratulations :by: Ewig on the victory! We love to see lesser used countries coming through. 🙌 Thank you for the points to Viennie V I'm surprised i did quite this well, but I take it. xheart Have fun and hopefully all is fine. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to Ewig on the victory in such a close-fought battle 🏆 Plus silver medallist Gabor (I sense a victory will come very soon for you) 🥈 and bronze for Gabe 🥉It's wild how there were ten songs within a single set of points for 2nd place finish.

:us: 7th - 115 Points
:12: ::nuna :be: :br:
:10: :uk: :susa: :sobr:
:8: :coffee:
:7: :pl:
:6: :ua: :kr:
:5: ::sudo :ie: :gr: :lv:
:4: :coffee:
:3: :pe:
:2: :svea: :fr: ::sile
:1: :pt:

Thank you for the nice finish and especially those three 12s! xheart

And thank you of course to Ashley for the (as expected) Flawless hosting xbow You're the master of it.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Also, I want to say this here. I saw @Krishoes message in the jury switching topic about leaving us.

It was sad to read it but then I'm grateful thinking of those seven or eight years you've been here, and all the memories made at the contest, plus those crazy Plug.dj days.. well, it was always a blast! You played the game so passionately and introduced me to many special artists and songs, a lot being from your home country. Milva, Anna Oxa, Patty Pravo, Loredana Berté, Giuni Russo.. when you were in sacred Italian diva mode, you were pretty much unbeatable in my points. I cherish the songs from those artists.

Thank you Kris for the music and all of the great memories. You'll be missed and I hope you know you'll always be welcome back. I wish you lots of joy and happiness xrose Ciao dear

My fave Kris entry xheart

Journalist

Congrats Belarus! A well-deserved victory! xup xheart

Thank you for your votes for Dalmatia, especially Pacific States and USA for 8 points. xheart

Thank you @empo21 for sending 'Mangava Tut'. I can say that this is one of my favourite song in the WV, maybe the best.I know our Balkan version, but also the version performed by Esma Redžepova. This one is really excellent and all praise for the choice!

Thank you @Leydan for amazing hosting! As always... xheart xheart

empo21

Veteran
Ewig sis big congrats xcheer xcheer xcheer An amazing winner xlove

And thank you for the 12th place for :bg: xheart

Thank you Ashley, for the great show and for the Bulgaria vote bomb towards the middle :xo:

Fierro

Congratulations Belarus, you used your best chance to top WV and it worked! xup I think now it's second victory for this country on WV, can't wait to see where it will be hosted xthink

And I can't find words to express how exciting these final results were. It was one of the most exciting show I have watched, sad I wasn't here during the night, it would be twice as intriguing. I love the way you hosted this WV Ashley, you always deliver elite presence.

Thank you so much for your hot points and support that lead to 8th place, again an achievement for us, since this edition's final was one of the strongest in my memory. Any of my top-10 could be a top-2/3 in other usual edition of WV and being among the best (even partly accidentally because it was super close) is uplifting.

Zeus

Congrats with the win Ewig! And also great banners and scoreboards, spot on hosting @Leydan.

Edition was hard for me, I think my 12 still had an average score of 6.4 in my ranking. Losing a bit of early motivation for WV recently, but I'll probably try to hang on a bit longer for now.

Uto

Veteran
Congrats with the win Ewig! And also great banners and scoreboards, spot on hosting @Leydan.

Edition was hard for me, I think my 12 still had an average score of 6.4 in my ranking. Losing a bit of early motivation for WV recently, but I'll probably try to hang on a bit longer for now.
You're not alone Zeus, for me this was also the worst WV ever in terms of song quality. The only songs I actually liked got stuck in semi and then in the final it was just a couple of songs at the top on merit without me vibing with them and the rest was just hard to rank because they were all a bit meh to me.

Also congrats to Belarus and many thanks to Ash for a sparkly hosting job.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Ewig and :by: xcheer "Queen of Africa" deserved nothing less than victory so we love to see it! Such a great top 3 overall, congrats also to both Gabor and Gabe! So sorry for Hungary though, even though I thought it was a great composition it has missed my ranking by a thread. Thanks for 21st place, I did not know what to expect results-wise and frankly did not care, because I knew some will downvote it as it's viewed as a scorewhore, I just sent what I felt to at the moment. Anyway, thanks to:

:12: :fr: you legend xheart
:10: :hu: :kr: xheart
:7: ::dalm :se:
:6: :west: :jp:
:5: :sobr: :kz:
:4: :ua:
:3: :paci: :pt:
:2: ::sudo :bg:
:1: :ro:

Thank you for another flawless edition, Ash! Sorry for missing the results live, I was going to attend but then I went into coma after work. The results being so close made it very exciting, I was jumping back and forth and so did my favourites. I will remember Seattle fondly. xheart

Ewigkeit

Veteran
First of all, W-O-W @Leydan what. a. show. Thanks for that!!! Winning an edition hosted by another bop-appreciator sis is a bull's-eye!

OMG what an honor 😭 A long-awaited victory after big failures in WV for me, I must say. My penchant for sending black artists to song contests ultimately came to fruition (it being from Belarus -one of my fav European countries- is the icing on take cake). HUGE thanks to all who helped it come true, I appreciate it a lot! xlove

Welcome to Belarus and yes, you gonna like it! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :by:! Good song! :D

Huge round of applause to @Leydan (was there a co-host?) for a fabulous and sparkly edition! xbow Everything was top notch as always and you never fail to deliver in terms of graphics.

Not a 'real' one, i did everything myself. 😇

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Scandalous reveal! xheat I thought there was a rule that we had to have them?

You do and there is, they don't actually have to do anything though. They're just there as back up in case anything happens to the main host. The main host can have them do as much or as little as they like.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Top 3 for :kz:!!!! xheat

Thank you all so much for your votes xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom