Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
mivhDlE.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the final! In the semis we took a tour of Western USA, for the final where here in Seattle (a little of the countryside around it), the host city of this edition. .:D Enjoy!

theditz83

Veteran
Cute show, hopefully get a chance in the future to visit Seattle again xlove

Although I'd definitely have been giving me a pic of the Starbucks Seattle Roastery considering I can barely function in the morning now until I've had my litre of coffee 🙈

iowacorn

Just realizing that England is Melanie C - I Turn to You (Hex Hector Remix) and not the original :)

btw damn, first and second half are black and white. Hope you didn't fall asleep before the second half pot B 🙃

theditz83

Veteran
Just realizing that England is Melanie C - I Turn to You (Hex Hector Remix) and not the original :)

btw damn, first and second half are black and white. Hope you didn't fall asleep before the second half pot B 🙃
The Hex Hector Remix was the "single version" of I Turn To You and has really become the default version now to be honest. The album version sounds so wimpy when I hear it now haha

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted!

oof. That was one strong line up, and I looovee my top 10 a lot. Especially my top 5 which were all exceptionally hard to put in order that satisified because they were so good. Sorry to the few I couldn't fit in.

Krishoes

I am still in the final but I can't vote since I failed to vote in the semi, right?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I am still in the final but I can't vote since I failed to vote in the semi, right?

no, you have to vote. I know you're withdrawing and all, but not voting in the final gets you a 2nd sanction.

This applies to anyone else who failed to vote in the semis.

Gabor77

I don't know what y'all be listening to, but to me this final gives more of a bad semi final vibe :lol: xstars Personally the worst final I've listened to in a while for sure xgaahxcrazy

BernadetteCydonia

mivhDlE.png
Why does the Ferret show still have the old Dutch entry in the copyable list? :V

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Why does the Ferret show still have the old Dutch entry in the copyable list? :V

It was title only, I was meant to correct it but forgot. The link is the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom