7 Morocco
6 SE Brazil
5 China
4 Italy

AdventurousAgileCoati-size_restricted.gif

Amir

Veteran
woah, congrats :pe: xheat

I prefered Ukraines song, but I really wanted to see the land of pottery and agüita de coco win xheart xheart

Amir

Veteran
Thank you very much to Mr. Rainy and Mr. Uto for the great and innovative hosting.
It was the first time I enjoyed wrestling after Dead or Alive :')

Thank you everyone who voted for :es:
it's actually my 4th best result with Spain. bless

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm sorry the second half of the show was horrendously long. I didn't expect it to be THAT bad but I didn't want to keep everyone waiting another day (..just had you waiting the night instead).

The biggest congratulations ever to Cesar! This feels such a special victory, with your lovely, very dear Peru. So well deserved and beautiful xheart

I'll do a proper post tomorrow. I'm exhausted. I'll thank people and ol' Uto properly then. For now, my apologies again. Sanremo has a new rival.

esc87fan

CONGRATULATIONS PERU!!!!! xcheerxheya Cesar, you had such an amazing entry and I was proud to vote for it. A well-deserved victory!

Thank you so much Kai and Uto for hosting an extremely entertaining edition!

SAYAY

I would just like to say a big thank you to the jurors from Belgium, Sweden, Albania, Lombardy , Ukraine , Central Canada , Silesia , Peru , England , SE Brazil , Lithuania , Kanto , Austria and The Netherlands for the love you gave to Portugal :pt: in this edition :love:

And big congratulations to Peru :pe: for the victoryxrose

Uto

Veteran
What's the Prj stuff at the end Cmr. Uthena - I'd like to go by those points plz to get myself into the Top 5 :lol:
It's the number of points I projected you to get based on the voting in the semis. We weren't sure about what we wanted to do for the final show so I just produced some unnecessary statistics. It's always fun to mess around with these things. I think my predictive model did quite well, but next time I should make the effects of pots more fine-grained. Songs with a lot of cross-pot appeal like Germany and England performed better than predicted.

theditz83

Veteran
It's the number of points I projected you to get based on the voting in the semis. We weren't sure about what we wanted to do for the final show so I just produced some unnecessary statistics. It's always fun to mess around with these things. I think my predictive model did quite well, but next time I should make the effects of pots more fine-grained. Songs with a lot of cross-pot appeal like Germany and England performed better than predicted.
Gotcha - merci for the explanation xup

And on that note... :dk: where my final points? IOTAP j/k of course... 😬

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

fer20

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
GIANT POST TIME

Big Congratulations again to Cesar. An epic semi victory (that 50 point lead xfaint) followed by a comfortable win in the final. It's a beautiful entry with a delicate, vulnerable vocal. Seeing you win on this edition with your dear Peru has been the greatest delight xlove Enjoy the moment :pe:xgoddess

Also big congrats are in order for king Vlad who continues to work his magic xheart And Marc for bringing rap music to the top 3 xheart And a special mention to Gabor for beating AWS' previous record xyes

:us: 10th - 115 Points
:12: :pl: 👉👈
:10: :at: :kant:
:8: :ca: ::ceca :pe:
:7: :sobr: :ie: :ua: :hu:
:6: :ma:
:5: ::sudo
:4: :lv: :en: :svea:
:3: :be:
:2: :kz: :uk:
:1: :se:

I never expected a top 10 for this entry. I had a modest goal to beat Father John Misty's previous best (which was 20th) but even that I feared would be hard. I would consider Misty probably my favourite current songwriter (hence the avatar) and Kiss Me (I Loved You) is my release of the year. I held off sending it for so long as I thought it would flop, potentially very hard but wow... thank you all so much 💕
6j5a5ts51jz71.png
This one means a lot.

9e9fd89672abefd1662e6ca6971fbe6a.gif

And lastly thank you for all the nice words and baring with us. I'm sorry again last night was so long. In hindsight I should have delayed the results to be on the next day. From the moment I woke up I started work on the scoreboards and only finished them all 30 minutes before the results and so had to mostly improvise the second half.

I couldn't have done any of it without numbers guy @Uto. I'm very grateful to him. He also taught me how to scorewiz. Thank you Uto for everything xheart He's the man! The man with the spreadsheets, oh yeeeeaaahh!

cegs5

I finally got some spare time to properly thank everyone for their nice words.

I know this sounds cliché, but never in million years I thought this moment will come for :pe:
"Iluminar" is a song I discovered a couple of years ago doing another research and got me hooked instantly. Glad to know that was the case for many of you as well, getting enough support to make it our winner this edition.

Congratulations to Vlad and Marc on completing the podium xhug

Thank you xlove

:12: :kant::ie::ba:
:10: 🇳🇦::ceca::lomb:cy::pl:
:8: :gr::lv::hu:
:7: :jp::be::ma::us:
:6: :sobr:
:5: :cn::svea:
:4: :it:
:3: :en:
:2: :hk:
:1: :ca::al:

Thank you Kai for your dedicated hosting, putting extra job on delivering a special theme, making the whole edition entertaining. You have nothing to apologise for, I can only imagine the colossal amount of time spent to give us these shows. Fortunately you got the best helping hands of Uto as well, thank you both.

I would love to host and showcase Peruvian realness in WV, lots of ideas cross my mind, but I'm afraid I don't have the expertise nor the resources and time to offer you the show you all deserve.
I pass the baton to Vlad @Fierro who may be interested in taking over this responsability.

xlove xrose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom