Contact us

⛷️⛰️WV 151 ASPEN • SEMI FINAL I ⛰️⛷️ RESULTS INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:br: has sent their votes for BOTH semis.

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted
Hot Top 3 but the rest was pretty average

Ringdalen

I´ve been knocked out by COVID-19 for a couple of days, but this Semi Final gave me strength while I was listening. Yeah, I could not rave as hard as I wanted to The Netherlands or South Korea, but I got that rave lined-up for when I´m better. The show looks stunning Ash, you are so talented and kind for taking the time to create this work of art for all of us to enjoy. xlove

Thank you everyone for a very enjoyable Semi Final and best of luck on making it to the final. xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I´ve been knocked out by COVID-19 for a couple of days, but this Semi Final gave me strength while I was listening. Yeah, I could not rave as hard as I wanted to The Netherlands or South Korea, but I got that rave lined-up for when I´m better. The show looks stunning Ash, you are so talented and kind for taking the time to create this work of art for all of us to enjoy. xlove

Thank you everyone for a very enjoyable Semi Final and best of luck on making it to the final. xheart
I hope you get better asap! xrunhug xheart

Milos-BC

Get better soon xrunhug

Looren

Veteran

Get better, sweet soul xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
d0cwd.jpg

me waiting for the last couple of voters.

How much we betting we will get a "I thought the deadline was 23:59" if anyone fails ? xheat

esc87fan

Not really holding my breath regarding a qualification, but we'll see. I'll just be happy to see some of my favorites get through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom