WorldVision Mod
Staff member
VIVAN LAS TANXUGUEIRAS!! xcheerxcheer:lol:
shocked-face.gif

OLGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I noticed a minor stuff. Belgium is noted as both regular and REJU voter in SF 2.
Belgium giving 12 to Belgium xheat
I believe the Reju voter is meant to be another one?

erm, well the reju isn't Belgium LMAO.

iowacorn

Omg this was such a tense show. Didn't stay in the top ten, but ::nuna managed a high score and placing!!!
4th in the semi though.. wow,,,, that's incredible!!!

I am so so so happy with how much you guys have enjoyed the music by Inuk artists from Nunavut and I cannot wait to keep sharing them with you.

This edition thank you so much to:

:12: :ca:: xheart xheart xheart xheart
:10: ::gota xheart xheart xheart
:8: :en:::sile::midw xheart xheart
:7: :fi: xheart
:6: :svea::uk: xheart
:5: ::weca:sobr::jp::no: xheart
:4: :lv: xheart
:3: :br::ar: xheart
:2: :cn::west:::toho xheart
:1: :ma::cy:::nwit:pl::ch: xheart

Congratulations on this excellent, stunning and exciting hosting @AshleyWright and @Gera11. It's been a blast.

And of course congrats to :es: and @Amir on winning with that hot hot bop. Welllllll deserved!!!

See you in the sun!

JChan

Wow thank you to everyone who voted for ::weca this edition! I was dead last in WV 150, so to finish top 10 in the final this time is awesome!!

Thank you too:

:12: Silesia
:10: Western USA, Sweden, Austria
:8: Moldova, Germany, Pacific States, Russia
:7: Central Russia
:6: Netherlands, Lebannon
:5: USA, Spain
:4: Nunavut
:3: Italy
:2: California
:1: Australia

Just a recap of my votes this edition

Finally, thank you to our hosts for a wonderful show: Aspen was a great hosting choice and the scoreboards/postcards were delightfully colourful and vibrant xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations Amir! Enjoy hosting without enough time to do so - it's a real delight (and you'd be amazed at how you find the time!) xcheer

Great edition's hosting Ashley and Gera - really well done chaps (although would we expect anything less from you two!) xup

Uto

Veteran
Spain winning shows us what you can do with a proper wig. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone, but it sure doesn't make sense to me, so should be a fine compliment in these parts. Gave it like 8 points myself so can't complain.

My thanks to the hosts for hosting. Was a fine fine edition if I say so myself. Graphics were slick as glass skin. Belgium should have won. Will host regardless of being robbed, but chances are greasy frietkot hosting will not be a thing because robberies always come in pairs. Unless they don't of course, in that case it's just a single robbery.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Realy happy to see :es: win :love: I might have given it 'only' 7, it's a song I would have sent myself if I was playing with Spain and that I almost sent to WLSC when I was remembered of its existence when they were announced as NF participants.

Thanks to the few ::toho supporters in semi, you will be remembered xcry

Big thank you to the hosts xheat The graphics were top-notch as always with you but it doesn't hurt to say it again

Krishoes

Congrats Amir and :es: xheart xheart xheart

I hope Benidorm Fest can end the same way (but I'm okay with Rayden winning as well) xqueenbitch

Thank you so much to our host Ashley, all the graphics were incredible as always xlove

Fierro

Congratulations :es: and Amir xcheer It seems WV continues trend of good winners, which gives me hopes xheat

2nd place for :ua: ... xheart xheart xcry What a gift for my return! Not many expected I will do so well with this, so I'm happy that my own vision for this entry wasn't a mistake. I switched to Ukraine solely because of this song - when I heard this desert bop for the first time I jumped out of my sit. Couldn't miss the opportunity to share 1001 Nights with you xheya

:12: :ro: :lb: :uk: :kr: LEGENDS :love:
:10: :pl: :seou: :ceru: :tr: :love:
:8: ::toho :ar: :jp: :love:
:7: :es: :at: :nl: :en: xheart
:6: ::weca :dk: xheart
:5: :coffee:
:4: :cali: xheart
:3: :cy: :fr: xheart
:2: :br: :lond: :ma: xheart
:1: :cn: :paci: :it: xheart

I also wrote down some names of who blanked us.

To be honest, in the end I lowkey cheered for :es: because a WV hosting might be a very time consuming for me right now as I'm a perfectionist when it comes to WV main contest, especially in my native country. So good luck with it Amir, I'm sure you'll bring us iconic edition once again like you did recently xheat

We are likely to continue exploring EDM trope for a few editions, so prepare for some other stuff soon xdance

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Congratulations :es: and Amir xcheer It seems WV continues trend of good winners, which gives me hopes xheat

2nd place for :ua: ... xheart xheart xcry What a gift for my return! Not many expected I will do so well with this, so I'm happy that my own vision for this entry wasn't a mistake. I switched to Ukraine solely because of this song - when I heard this desert bop for the first time I jumped out of my sit. Couldn't miss the opportunity to share 1001 Nights with you xheya

:12: :ro: :lb: :uk: LEGENDS :love:
:10: :pl: :seou: :ceru: :love:
:8: ::toho :ar: :jp: :love:
:7: :es: :at: xheart
:6: ::weca :dk: xheart
:5: :coffee:
:4: :cali: xheart
:3: :cy: xheart
:2: :br: :lond: :ma: xheart
:1: :cn: :paci: :it: xheart

I also wrote down some names of who blanked us.

To be honest, in the end I lowkey cheered for :es: because a WV hosting might be a very time consuming for me right now as I'm a perfectionist when it comes to WV main contest, especially in my native country. So good luck with it Amir, I'm sure you'll bring us iconic edition once again like you did recently xheat

We are likely to continue exploring EDM trope for a few editions, so prepare for some other stuff soon xdance
I revoke my :7: points xbee :lol:

So ready for next edition with the double-A host team sizzling in beautiful Barcelona - pass me the sangria y un platito de pintxos!! xheya xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom